It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 02:37

Text Size

Two interface suggestions

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Two interface suggestions

Postby wildmongler » 11 Oct 2017, 11:59

Hi,

I have two interface suggestions I've been meaning to suggest for a while.

1) Option to sell all copies of all selected cards with one click

When you're playing a quest and you're in card selling mode, can we have a "sell all selected cards" option. When you highlight a pile of cards it only wants to sell an "X ammount of each card". If you have different numbers of different cards you have to click through a ton of "sell 1 copy" of these cards in order to just sell a pile of cards you don't want.

So can we just get an option to sell all copies of all selected cards please?

2) Spell shop access

Every time I reinstall forge I get confused by the spell shop button not being in the menu on the right. In order to get to the spell shop I need to click on "duel" and select it from there.

This gets extra annoying when I'm building a deck and find cards that I want to sell, because it's extra clicks to get to the spell shop and sell them. An option to just access the spellshop from the deckbuilder would be awesome, and an option to just sell cards right from the deckbuilder would be even more awesome.

But at the very least - could we get the spell shop to be in the "Quest" menu, please?
wildmongler

Return to Forge