It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 01:25

Text Size

HELP: Black screen error

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

HELP: Black screen error

Postby Ibsen3 » 28 Apr 2018, 13:46

Hello,

This is my first post here. Firstly, Forge is what my tablet is made for. If I were to have no other apps than this one, I'm happy. Brilliant job!

Secondly, I have an issue I can't fix. When I try to load the app, it's just a blank screen. I read the known issues and fixed my tablet into portrait mode but this made no difference.

I have been happily playing for several months but tried to download a recent update today which was fine but then had to download new card files. During the download, my dog knocked the USB port for my keyboard. This has had the effect of corrupting the screen so I managed to guess which button closed the app down but when I reloaded the screen remained blank.

So far, I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times using the previous apk downloads (about 4 of them). Between this, I restarted the tablet. Nothing seemed to have any effect.

Please help because I think I'm addicted to Forge. It really is the best app I've ever downloaded by far.
Ibsen3

Re: HELP: Black screen error

Postby churrufli » 01 May 2018, 07:15

weird problem. some advices. Does the tablet have an SD card? Check it in a PC. Connect your tablet to your PC and delete all folders about Forge (except data files who you want to keep). Let us know. Good luck!
churrufli

Return to Forge