It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 20:09

Text Size

Cube draft bonus picks

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Cube draft bonus picks

Postby premiersoupir » 10 Aug 2018, 03:08

I really appreciate being able to use Forge as a sandbox in which to test iterations of my cube. I am currently testing adding a couple of the EMN meld cards (Gisela, the Broken Blade / Bruna, the Fading Light and Hanweir Garrison / Handeir Battlements). The way I imagine running them in the cube is leaving the latter half of each of these sitting in the token box and making a custom rule that if one drafts one of the former of each pair, one gets its other half for free at the end of the draft. I know that others do something similar not only with meld cards but also with things such as Squadron Hawk (as an auto-four-of) and for doubling up on certain key pieces of an archetype, such as Birthing Pod. Is there any way of modeling such custom rules in Forge? Or does it just make the most sense to edit by hand the human.dck file after draft completion to insert the desired additional card(s)?
premiersoupir

Return to Forge