It is currently 16 Apr 2021, 00:32
   
Text Size

Forge for Android v1.6.39.001

Moderators: timmermac, friarsol, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge for Android v1.6.36.001

Postby Lonely Isochron » 20 Nov 2020, 23:55

The searing blood is not working properly. Opponent not taking 3 damage when the creature dies.
Lonely Isochron
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 20 Nov 2020, 23:53
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Forge for Android v1.6.36.001

Postby beam » 23 Nov 2020, 01:33

Does anyone have any experience with how the developers handle bugs? Do they typically acknowledge flagged issues here or not? Wondering if I should be contacting folks somewhere else. Or is the app no longer in active development?
beam
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 30 Sep 2020, 12:59
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Forge for Android v1.6.36.001

Postby kevlahnota » 23 Nov 2020, 01:37

beam wrote:Does anyone have any experience with how the developers handle bugs? Do they typically acknowledge flagged issues here or not? Wondering if I should be contacting folks somewhere else. Or is the app no longer in active development?
Active devs are here on discord: https://discord.gg/BdUCKepYHr

You should read the #faq channel to get the latest snapshots and report bugs to the android or desktop channel.
User avatar
kevlahnota
Programmer
 
Posts: 681
Joined: 19 Jul 2010, 17:45
Location: Philippines
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 201 times

Re: Forge for Android v1.6.36.001

Postby beam » 23 Nov 2020, 12:18

kevlahnota wrote:
beam wrote:Does anyone have any experience with how the developers handle bugs? Do they typically acknowledge flagged issues here or not? Wondering if I should be contacting folks somewhere else. Or is the app no longer in active development?
Active devs are here on discord: https://discord.gg/BdUCKepYHr

You should read the #faq channel to get the latest snapshots and report bugs to the android or desktop channel.
Awesome thank you!
beam
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 30 Sep 2020, 12:59
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Forge for Android v1.6.36.001

Postby VanillaBeans » 05 Jan 2021, 06:44

Hello. Is there any way to play online directly with one friend? When I tried in the past it didn't work.
VanillaBeans
 
Posts: 12
Joined: 26 Jan 2020, 12:39
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Forge for Android v1.6.36.001

Postby atar » 10 Feb 2021, 14:32

Hello all!

Does anyone know if the project is still supported by its developers or is abandoned?
atar
 
Posts: 119
Joined: 06 Oct 2009, 21:37
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Forge for Android v1.6.36.001

Postby kevlahnota » 11 Feb 2021, 03:21

atar wrote:Hello all!

Does anyone know if the project is still supported by its developers or is abandoned?
It's active and most recent discussion are on Forge Discord server.
User avatar
kevlahnota
Programmer
 
Posts: 681
Joined: 19 Jul 2010, 17:45
Location: Philippines
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 201 times

Re: Forge for Android v1.6.36.001

Postby kevlahnota » 13 Feb 2021, 13:23

Just wanted to share sample WIP (Credits to Alumi)...
Otrimi, the Ever-Playful (Commander)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VhN402mCs8
Image
User avatar
kevlahnota
Programmer
 
Posts: 681
Joined: 19 Jul 2010, 17:45
Location: Philippines
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 201 times

Re: Forge for Android v1.6.36.001

Postby Agetian » 13 Feb 2021, 15:21

UPDATE (02/13/21): Forge for Android v1.6.38.001 has been released. It's a version based on the 1.6.38 release of Forge and it features all the feature updates and new cards from the desktop release, including Kaldheim. Enjoy!

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer
 
Posts: 3403
Joined: 14 Mar 2011, 05:58
Has thanked: 655 times
Been thanked: 521 times

Re: Forge for Android v1.6.38.001

Postby 40teeth » 14 Feb 2021, 02:05

Wow! I've been waiting for this to drop. Great work and thanks.

I noticed it took significantly longer to load the cards in this version. All of the images (new & old) were already downloaded so I'm not sure why it took so long to load every time. My image cache location is in the SD card but I've never encountered this problem in the previous version.
40teeth
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 27 Jun 2012, 07:42
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Forge for Android v1.6.38.001

Postby SylvanWannabe » 14 Feb 2021, 03:52

Incredible that this update caught us all the way to Kaldheim, thanks so much! Just amazing. How many people are working on this??? : D

And here I assumed Forge had been discontinued. '^^

Also, I couldn't find Forge on Discord. Can someone help me out?
SylvanWannabe
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 23 Jan 2020, 12:51
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Forge for Android v1.6.38.001

Postby kevlahnota » 14 Feb 2021, 03:56

SylvanWannabe wrote:Incredible that this update caught us all the way to Kaldheim, thanks so much! Just amazing. How many people are working on this??? : D

And here I assumed Forge had been discontinued. '^^

Also, I couldn't find Forge on Discord. Can someone help me out?
kevlahnota wrote:
Active devs are here on discord: https://discord.gg/BdUCKepYHr

You should read the #faq channel to get the latest snapshots and report bugs to the android or desktop channel.
User avatar
kevlahnota
Programmer
 
Posts: 681
Joined: 19 Jul 2010, 17:45
Location: Philippines
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 201 times

Re: Forge for Android v1.6.36.001

Postby SylvanWannabe » 14 Feb 2021, 04:02

VanillaBeans wrote:Hello. Is there any way to play online directly with one friend? When I tried in the past it didn't work.
When you start Forge and choose Play Online, you can host your own server and then, when your friend chooses Play Online, he can join on your server.

Just choose Play Online, leave the address box empty and then you'll see a prompt showing your server address.

Edit: Hope these screenshots help. '^^

Have fun!

: D
Attachments
Screenshot_20210214-045534_Forge.jpg
20210214_050133.jpg
SylvanWannabe
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 23 Jan 2020, 12:51
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Forge for Android v1.6.38.001

Postby MJ0LN1R7 » 15 Feb 2021, 15:41

Hey guys... Since updating to version 1.6.38 I have had MAJOR performance issues. I can no longer even touch the deck building as it is so slow it doesn’t even register that I am tapping icons. The cards load super slow as well and a lot of them don’t even show up. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and even to the point of copying my decks over in storage and completely deleting all files for forge, then re-downloading card images and inserting decks back into the data file. Any suggestions? I am playing on a Samsung Tablet A running android 10!!

Thanks in advance. I love this game and it’s no longer playable atm like this!
MJ0LN1R7
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 19 Apr 2020, 15:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Forge for Android v1.6.38.001

Postby swab148 » 18 Feb 2021, 18:37

The card Gemrazer from IKO is missing from the newest release.
swab148
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 18 Feb 2021, 18:33
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

PreviousNext

Return to Forge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 19 guests


Who is online

In total there are 20 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 19 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1371 on 09 Feb 2020, 16:22

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 19 guests

Login Form