It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 12:54

Text Size

Missing token images

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Missing token images

Postby peepser » 09 Oct 2018, 16:20

How do I replace missing token images like 'Eldrazi horror' and various others. They don't have any reference to a set and only show ??? when you scroll over them.
peepser

Re: Missing token images

Postby peepser » 11 Oct 2018, 16:41

Anyone? Also missing 'servo' token. I know how to replace images, but only when they have a reference number to a set in the folder. I don't know what to do about ??? images.
peepser

Postby friarsol » 11 Oct 2018, 21:25

What generated the token? It should have a set
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby peepser » 11 Oct 2018, 23:50

There are about a dozen cards from Eldritch moon that generate them.
peepser

Postby peepser » 13 Oct 2018, 18:56

How do I add missing tokens when there are no reference points?
peepser

Postby Xitax » 16 Oct 2018, 21:10

The way I do - collect the token images then use Scryfall to look up a card name that creates it. Look in the /res/cardscripts file and find the name of the card, then look in the script for the token image name.
Xitax

Postby peepser » 21 Oct 2018, 22:53

Okay, found the script, but still do not know how to make a correct beast token. What exactly am I supposed to change in here? (Okay, I figured it out, but I cannot find a high res image of the missing token. 4/2 green beast (created from trial of strength, Amonkhet)

Name:Trial of Strength
ManaCost:2 G
Types:Enchantment
T:Mode$ ChangesZone | Origin$ Any | Destination$ Battlefield | ValidCard$ Card.Self | Execute$ TrigToken | TriggerDescription$ When CARDNAME enters the battlefield, create a 4/2 green Beast creature token.
SVar:TrigToken:DB$ Token | TokenAmount$ 1 | TokenName$ Beast | TokenTypes$ Creature,Beast | TokenOwner$ You | TokenColors$ Green | TokenPower$ 4 | TokenToughness$ 2 | TokenImage$ g 4 2 beast
T:Mode$ ChangesZone | Origin$ Any | Destination$ Battlefield | TriggerZones$ Battlefield | ValidCard$ Cartouche.YouCtrl | Execute$ TrigReturn | TriggerDescription$ When a Cartouche enters the battlefield under your control, return CARDNAME to its owner's hand.
SVar:TrigReturn:DB$ChangeZone | Origin$ Battlefield | Destination$ Hand | Defined$ Self
DeckHas:Ability$Token
DeckHints:Type$Cartouche
SVar:Picture:http://www.wizards.com/global/images/magic/general/trial_of_strength.jpg
Oracle:When Trial of Strength enters the battlefield, create a 4/2 green Beast creature token.\nWhen a Cartouche enters the battlefield under your control, return Trial of Strength to its owner's hand.
peepser

Postby peepser » 22 Oct 2018, 02:06

How would I fix 'unwavering initiate to create the proper token? The script doesn't even have any text for token creation.

Name:Unwavering Initiate
ManaCost:2 W
Types:Creature Human Warrior
PT:3/2
K:Vigilance
K:Embalm:4 W
SVar:Picture:http://www.wizards.com/global/images/magic/general/unwavering_initiate.jpg
Oracle:Vigilance\nEmbalm {4}{W} ({4}{W}, Exile this card from your graveyard: Create a token that's a copy of it, except it's a white Zombie Human Warrior with no mana cost. Embalm only as a sorcery.)
peepser

Postby peepser » 22 Oct 2018, 05:36

here is another example of card script that does not produce the correct token. 'sacred cat'. There isn't even script for token creation. How do I fix this? in the above text script for 'trial of strength', there is this text "SVar:TrigToken:DB$ Token | TokenAmount$ 1 | TokenName$ Beast | TokenTypes$ Creature,Beast | TokenOwner$ You | TokenColors$ Green | TokenPower$ 4 | TokenToughness$ 2 | TokenImage$ g 4 2 beast'

But this text is missing in 'sacred cat'. If I could find a reference to w 1 1 sacred cat' in the text, I could add the image.

Name:Sacred Cat
ManaCost:W
Types:Creature Cat
PT:1/1
K:Lifelink
K:Embalm:W
SVar:Picture:http://www.wizards.com/global/images/magic/general/sacred_cat.jpg
Oracle:Lifelink\nEmbalm {W} ({W}, Exile this card from your graveyard: Create a token that's a copy of it, except it's a white Zombie Cat with no mana cost. Embalm only as a sorcery.)
peepser

Return to Forge