It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 09:04

Text Size

About the economy of the game

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

About the economy of the game

Postby verdealex79 » 12 Oct 2018, 17:11

Hi, I discovered this pearl a week ago, and since I cannot stop playing. Kudos to all the devs!!! I really enjoy everything, and I am playing the quest mode.

I know I can change every setting related to the rewards, but I think devs put effort into finding the "right" default setting.. so before changing them, I want to be sure I understand the choice made for the default values.

I see that - with a won match, if I dont lose any duel- I get 50 credits, 25 if I won losing one duel, while I lose 15 if I lose both duels. There are particular rewards if you do crazy things, but lets say these are the "default" rewards for normal wins.

Does this sum "grow up" when i go on in the quest, maybe playing with harder AI after first matches? I saw a couple of multiplier settings but I dont know what they are and how they work.

Because... if the reward stays at 50 or 25... how am I supposed to buying the most expensive items, priced at say 50000 credits? a streak of 1000 wins 2-0 without losing a single duel seems a little bit too much, even for the most exclusive item.

What am I missing? Where is the big money supposed to come from?

I want a challenge for sure! But grinding is a different thing...

Thank you!
verdealex79

Re: About the economy of the game

Postby timmermac » 12 Oct 2018, 17:34

You can sell cards you get in the original card pool and as rewards.
"I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in 7 days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a ...mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?" - Jack O'Neill
timmermac
Tester

Return to Forge