It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 19:30

Text Size

Finally had my first crazy match!!

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Finally had my first crazy match!!

Postby Insanethomas7 » 15 Oct 2018, 01:53

I've played magic a fair amount over the years, not too crazy but definitely a fair amount. During my time playing I've seen or heard of games where monsters got into the thousands for damage and toughness and life amounts got just as high...yet I've never witnessed it in person and have always assumed people only got there by playing cautiously to a fault or by purposefully dragging game out just to get them. I just finished a game through in which I finally achieved those numbers while not actively trying to. I was playing against my brother who was playing a blue black artifact deck he built through quest mode and I was using a green white life/counter deck that I had just got the last couple pieces for. It started bad for me and I thought game was his but luck went my way problem was he had that card that once it gets 20 tokens he wins, and his deck was built to be damn near impossible to put down once it got started which it had. I managed to beat him on turn 18 out of 20 with one ajani pride mate at 91,190 two ageless entitys at 45,649 and my life sitting at 136,834 if you take into account the life steal I got from hit that finished him off, but since game ended on hit before applying the life steal only gave me credit for 45,644. Thought I'd share!
Insanethomas7

Re: Finally had my first crazy match!!

Postby peepser » 15 Oct 2018, 16:26

Yes, it's hilarious when this happens. My best was the AI had 150 creatures with 350 power. The game slowed to a crawl and could not be finished.
peepser

Return to Forge