It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 05:33

Text Size

"This card is not supported by Forge."

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

"This card is not supported by Forge."

Postby Peace82 » 08 Nov 2018, 08:37

So I'm having an issue that is getting worse over time. I've been playing the exact same deck against the AI, and more and more cards in that deck are coming back with this message instead of the card text. At first it was only one or two, now it's up to almost 20. When I first noticed this, I rebuilt the deck, and it seemed to be fixed. Now, that's not even working. I've tried the most recent snapshot I could find, didn't fix it. I tried a fresh install, still didn't fix it. I am at my wit's end trying to fix this, as this is a great way to test decks out, but I can't test if the cards don't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Peace82

Re: "This card is not supported by Forge."

Postby Flexy » 14 Dec 2019, 00:08

I am having the same issues. My Gishath, Sun's avatar deck is no longer working akroma's Memorial, Keeper of progenitus, Deafening silence. These are cards that worked yesterday and now do not work at all. I turned off lazy script loading and they all started working fine again. Try turning off lazy script loading.
Flexy

Return to Forge