It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 21:31

Text Size

New guy with lots of questions (turns out just one for now)

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

New guy with lots of questions (turns out just one for now)

Postby Nik » 04 Jan 2019, 02:52

Hello everyone. First of all I'd like to say that Forge is remarkably well done. I got right in and was playing Theros which I wanted to do in a long time and did some Guilds Draft which was really nice.

I have some questions and if I missed posts about it I apologize and am willing to read lots of posts to get these answered.

As I was writing this I had a question on how to change decks on Constructed which I figured out. :)

So I guess it's just the one question for now.

Quest Mode is completely empty. How can I go about downloading the files to add duels, challenges etc?
Nik

Re: New guy with lots of questions (turns out just one for n

Postby RumbleBBU » 04 Jan 2019, 13:21

Dummkopf question (I hope): You did start a Quest game first, right?

To start a new Quest, you need to go to "New / Load Quest" under "Quest Mode" in the menu (depending on the version, it's slightly different in the Android port). Set the options, click on "Embark!", and presto.
RumbleBBU

Re: New guy with lots of questions (turns out just one for n

Postby Shades » 06 Jan 2019, 14:23

In addition to the above, you'll also need to build a new quest deck, if you haven't done so already. If you check the sidebar under "Quest Mode" (pc version) after you create or load your quest, there's a "Quest Deck" option. Click on that and select the "Build a New Deck" button and you'll get a "Quest Deck Editor" tab. You'll be able to filter your collection by various categories and build a deck. Don't forget to name and save it.

Once that's done, you can select the deck you just built and then click on "Duels" under "Quest Mode". You'll be able to pick an opponent and do battle from that screen. Don't forget to check out the spell shop (also from that screen) and -- if you picked the fantasy option when you built your quest mode -- the bazaar.
Shades

Return to Forge