It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 15:07

Text Size

Card rankings for cube draft?

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Card rankings for cube draft?

Postby psly4mne » 20 Feb 2019, 04:51

I added my cube to Forge locally by creating cube/kyoob.dck and draft/kyoob.draft. I also replaced both draft/cube_drafting_rankings.txt and draft/rankings.txt (because I wasn't sure which was relevant) with reasonable rankings for my cube. However, the bots don't seem to be drafting sensibly. In particular, I sometimes wheel Wurmcoil Engine in an unpowered cube. Is there something else I need to change to set the bots' behavior?
psly4mne

Re: Card rankings for cube draft?

Postby 5enza » 22 Feb 2019, 19:40

Are you running Windows by any chance? Haven't played around with custom cubes/sets in a while but I remember Notepad never played nice with the files. Forge didn't seem to like the way Notepad formatted them or something. Try making your ranking files with a third party editor, like Notepad++, and see if that makes a difference.
5enza

Re: Card rankings for cube draft?

Postby psly4mne » 23 Feb 2019, 17:41

Running Mac, and I wrote the files with Sublime, same as the cube list file.

Edit: The problem was that the rankings have to specify the set the card is from, which means I have to go back and specify expansions in my cube list too.
psly4mne

Return to Forge