It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 14:24

Text Size

card script detailed docs

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

card script detailed docs

Postby Jessica » 01 Mar 2019, 23:38

Hi

Is there anybody who can make a complete detailed website or document that explains all options of a Forge card script?

Re: card script detailed docs

Postby friarsol » 02 Mar 2019, 01:18

friarsol
Global Moderator

Re: card script detailed docs

Postby NYO » 13 Mar 2019, 11:33

friarsol wrote:https://www.slightlymagic.net/wiki/Forge_API
Thanks!
May I ask where can I find detailed scripts that how/when should AI activate certain abilities?

For example, I have a Creature that has the following abilitiy:

A:AB$ ChangeZone | Cost$ ExileFromGrave<1/Card.Wizard+cmcGE4> | Origin$ Battlefield | Destination$ Hand | IsPresent$ Card.Land+YouCtrl | PresentCompare$ GE4 | TargetMin$ 0 | TargetMax$ X | ValidTgts$ Permanent.OppCtrl | TgtPrompt$ Select target permanent | References$ X | SpellDescription$ Return up to X target permanents opponent control to their owners' hands. Where X equals to the number of Wizards you control. Activate this ability only if you control four or more lands.
SVar:X:Count$TypeYouCtrl.Wizard

Oracle:Exile a Wizard card from your graveyard: Return up to X target permanents opponent control to their owners' hands. Where X equals to the number of Wizards you control. Activate this ability only if you control four or more lands.

May I ask how should I code if I want the AI to activate this ability when the AI has three or more Wizards on the battlefield?

(Because the AI will keep activate the ability even when it control only one wizard)

Thanks veryWizard (And sorry for my bad English and Oracle)
NYO

Return to Forge