It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 15:47

Text Size

Huge bug: minimise/maximize infinite loop

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Huge bug: minimise/maximize infinite loop

Postby rex4 » 12 Mar 2019, 10:23

Either on windows 7 32 ou 64 bits, with last or previous version, there is a case where the game will be stuck in minimizing itself and reopening infinitely, making the computer impossible to use and forge is even hard to close in this case, ctrl+alt+del doesn't even help and the only way to finish current game is to close all other opened applications so forge stay open with a visual blinking and the need to click many times on everything to make it work. First time I saw that it happened when forge was minimised and it didn't open when I clicked on it, I clicked multiple times and when it finally opened a few minutes later it did the bug. Second time I saw that was with forge in fullscreen with "lock title bar" activated, I minimised it, then the bug happened just when I pressed alt+tab to switch back to it, I couldn't reproduce it, maybe it happens also only if forge is frozen too like when waiting for the AI to play.
rex4

Re: Huge bug: minimise/maximize infinite loop

Postby peepser » 15 Mar 2019, 17:16

Have the same problem. Happened three times already. If you are quick enough with clicking, you might be able to close the apps without rebooting the computer. I was wandering what was going on. Thought it had something to do with the resolution of my monitor.
peepser

Return to Forge