It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 22:45

Text Size

Thank You (and two quick questions)

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Thank You (and two quick questions)

Postby OneMoreNameless » 04 Apr 2019, 07:52

I've only now discovered this program and spent a couple of hours poking around in it. I'm probably not even going to play it in the near future because I know full well that it's the kind of game I'd immediately lose weeks if not months of free time to. But I just wanted to say thank you to all the developers and contributors for keeping up-to-date what is the perfect example of everything I ever wanted from a digital CCG adaptation / archive but which the copyright holders would never hurt their profits to officially release. From freely practising drafting strategy, to importing and trying out championship-level decks, to building from speedily-earned boosters of configurable expansion eras ... it's just delightful. :D

When trying out a quick constructed deck duel I did have a pop-up warning that two of the included cards weren't able to be played correctly by the AI. Not really surprising given the breadth of Magic's card mechanics, but is there any way to filter decks for AI playability before starting the duel? (I'm assuming quest mode at least is already vetted for this.)

Also, I did read from another thread how to toggle automatic skipping of particular phases, but is it possible to automatically pass priority only when you have no cards you can afford to cast / activate / block with? Or do weird edge cases make that too fidgety to implement?
OneMoreNameless

Re: Thank You (and two quick questions)

Postby friarsol » 04 Apr 2019, 12:30

1) check out the forge decks forum, a few people have collated large sets of ai playable decks. Also some of the cards that are marked as not playable are a little playable but need to be constructed into the right deck.

2) we have an end turn hotkey. I don't know what it is off the top of my head but pressing it passes priority until the next turn. We don't have a pass priority until my next turn button though.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Return to Forge