It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 08:53

Text Size

Forge Release 04/07/2019 ver 1.6.23

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge Release 04/07/2019 ver 1.6.23

Postby Natsumi » 29 Apr 2019, 17:44

Hello, I believe I've found a bug in Forge to do with Hideaway lands, particularly Windbrisk heights:

According to what I've been reading and understood about the game, if a hideaway land exits the playfield, the card exiled with it can no longer be recovered. Despite this, using Orzhov Basilica to remove Windbrisk Heights, and casting it again makes it possible to use the previously exiled card along with the currently exiled card. I can choose any of the cards, but the program lets me cast them all at once anyway. Simple step by step, is to play Windbrisk Heights, then on the next turn play Orzhov Basilica. On the next turn you can play Windbrisk Heights again (I assume it must be the same one, as opposed to a different one), and finally on some turn, attack with 3 or more creatures, and use the ability. It should let you choose from all the cards exiled with it, as opposed to the last one.

Sorry if this has already been reported, I wasn't able to find anything related by quick glance.
Natsumi

Re: Forge Release 04/07/2019 ver 1.6.23

Postby OneMoreNameless » 01 May 2019, 13:37

Life Goes On doesn't always give the full 8 life after a creature dies. I couldn't figure out what exact conditions cause the issue - I've seen it work and fail for both me and the AI playing it correctly - but it's not uncommon to find "SVar 'X' not found in ability, fallback to Card (Life Goes On)." in the log file.
OneMoreNameless

Previous

Return to Forge