It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 22:46

Text Size

World Championship Decks Implementation.

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

World Championship Decks Implementation.

Postby necxelos » 14 Jul 2019, 13:04

Hello again everyone

This time question not related to my downloader app.

I'd like to know if there is a (easy) way to implement decks and cards from World Championship Series (gold bordered, signed cards)? Theme-wise it would be nice to play against such decks, both content and looks, but as of know Forge doesn't have/use those "sets" at all.

Any chance it can be easily implemented? If it's a matter of creating/modifying few lines of code, I have some basic understanding of Java. If it's more I'll stick to asking if someone would be so nice as to implement it.

I also think those WC decks could be permanently added to Forge under "preconstructed decks" section.

Best regards
necxelos
CGB Decks & Video Guides viewtopic.php?f=48&t=30357
HQ AI-Enhanced Card Pictures viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31289
necxelos

Re: World Championship Decks Implementation.

Postby mtgplayer1234 » 31 Oct 2019, 04:03

I manually added them. Export the deck list from mtg websites and import into deck editor. I had to use a few different sites, but mtg goldfish has most of the years of world champ decks at least top 4. Pretty much none of the 1994-1997 decks work though because of weird card rules and lack of card restrictions (lots of Necropotence decks running 4 from those years for example). Only took a couple hours to do every year. Even imported the top 12 or so from 2012 and up.

edit: I missed the "easy" way part hah. Then you probably already know this:)
mtgplayer1234

Return to Forge