It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 21:15

Text Size

A Few Bugs

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

A Few Bugs

Postby koloran » 12 Aug 2019, 00:45

- Riptide Pilferer doesn't receive the Islandwalk benefit from either Lord of Atlantis or Master of the Pearl Trident, even when the opponent has a basic Island on the board. Pilferer reads correctly as a Merfolk in the search box, and receives the +1/+1 effects from LoA, MotPT and Merrow Reejerey, it just doesn't get the Islandwalk from LoA and MotPT.

- The effect of Aquitect's Will does not facilitate Islandwalk.
"Put a flood counter on target land. That land is an Island in addition to its other types as long as it has a flood counter on it. If you control a Merfolk, draw a card."
The draw aspect functions fine, and it allows you or your opponent to tap the land with a flood counter on it for blue mana, it just doesn't register the land as being an "Island in addition to its other types as long as it has a flood counter on it".

Edit: Oh cool, the forums auto-tag cards. First post lol, guess I didn't need to type out Aquitect's effect.
- Unholy Indenture causes a crash whenever it triggers, whether it was used by you or your opponent.

I'm using build 1.6.27. Tested everything against a variety of different decks in different situations. I'm guessing Aquitect's Will just isn't tagging lands as Islands like it should. Unholy Indenture is newer set-wise so issues are to be expected. I've got no idea why Riptide Pilferer isn't getting Islandwalk when everything else Merfolk-related functions on it, even the draw trigger on Aquitect's Will.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So after testing some more stuff it appears that while Riptide Pilferer visually gets the bonuses from Lord of Atlantis and Master of the Pearl Trident, only the toughness increase is actually be counted. Power always remains at 1 even when it shows it as being higher. Which probably has something to do with Islandwalk not functioning either.
koloran

Return to Forge