It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 09:16

Text Size

Eldrazi Temple and Field of the Dead not working well

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Eldrazi Temple and Field of the Dead not working well

Postby zeromasterk » 25 Aug 2019, 16:40

Hi guys, before anything I want to tell you that I love the forge app, I am having so much fun playing this game, so thank you and keep the good work.

Now, I am using a Eldrazi tron deck and the card Eldrazi Temple says that I can use it to generate 1 colorless mana or 2 but if I generate 2, I can only use this mana for casting Eldrazi spells. However when I use something like Walking Ballista or Chalice of the Void I can use the Eldrazi Temple to assign 2 mana to those cards.

Also, I have a Bant Scapeshift deck and when I use the Field of the dead card it seems to generate more zombie tokens that it should. When I have 6 different lands in the battlefield and I put the seven one (Field of the dead) it generates 2 tokens and not 1. In the official magic page there is one rule for this card that contains this example:

"If multiple lands enter the battlefield simultaneously, possibly including Field of the Dead itself, all of those lands are counted. For example, if you sacrifice eight lands while resolving Scapeshift and search your library for five different basic land cards, two Field of the Dead cards, and one other land card with a different name, you’ll create sixteen Zombie tokens."

However when I do something like that Field of the Dead generates 18 tokens and not 16.

I don't know if I am doing something wrong. I will put two match logs here. One with each deck.
I am Specter in the logs.

I am using Forge for Android 1.6.27.001 (last version)
Attachments
Bant Scapeshift log.pdf
(53.41 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
Eldrazi temple log.pdf
(32.73 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
zeromasterk

Return to Forge