It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 15:30

Text Size

Blocking problem against flying

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Blocking problem against flying

Postby Comodore 65 » 08 Oct 2019, 06:30

kevlahnota wrote:
Comodore 65 wrote:İnteresthing is i even try to install desktop version of forge and i have same problem other all abilities work but keyword abilities dont it soo sad to i am unable to play and left to be mercy of MTG officals we will never get mobile arena :( :(
I think you have mixed the resources/assets that's why your getting weird errors. Install Forge with its included assets accordingly. It works on PC and Android no problem.
Is there 1.6.29.001 assets i download manualy
Comodore 65

Postby Comodore 65 » 08 Oct 2019, 09:37

Is it posssible turkish operating system cause this i am so despatate is there any language based problem before
Comodore 65

Postby Comodore 65 » 08 Oct 2019, 10:54

I bet no one i mean no one will ever solve this :D because its so silly and any dev can explain this to me i am turkish and of course i oparate turkish language in my phone my frineds phone and my laptop, it seem operating language is create some kind of bug the keyword abilities dont work i change my android language to english now everything works fine am i only turkish magic player downloaded forge :lol:
Comodore 65

Postby Hanmac » 08 Oct 2019, 12:07

Comodore 65 wrote:I bet no one i mean no one will ever solve this :D because its so silly and any dev can explain this to me i am turkish and of course i oparate turkish language in my phone my frineds phone and my laptop, it seem operating language is create some kind of bug the keyword abilities dont work i change my android language to english now everything works fine am i only turkish magic player downloaded forge :lol:
that is very interesting, the Keyword part should have not dependence on the System Language?

i don't know about turkish language, is that one of them with Right-To-Left style?

That error happens both on Mobile and Desktop right?

I will have some of the GUI Devs try to debug that.
Hanmac

Postby Comodore 65 » 08 Oct 2019, 13:29

Hanmac wrote:
Comodore 65 wrote:I bet no one i mean no one will ever solve this :D because its so silly and any dev can explain this to me i am turkish and of course i oparate turkish language in my phone my frineds phone and my laptop, it seem operating language is create some kind of bug the keyword abilities dont work i change my android language to english now everything works fine am i only turkish magic player downloaded forge :lol:
that is very interesting, the Keyword part should have not dependence on the System Language?

i don't know about turkish language, is that one of them with Right-To-Left style?

That error happens both on Mobile and Desktop right?

I will have some of the GUI Devs try to debug that.
Nope turkish is left to righth and uses latin based alphabet only there is t 5 more letter "ğ ı ü ş ö" and we dont have "q x w" letters Yes every device the system language is turkish it is happening
Comodore 65

Postby Hanmac » 08 Oct 2019, 14:19

and Desktop is affected the same way as Mobile?
Hanmac

Postby Comodore 65 » 08 Oct 2019, 14:55

Hanmac wrote:and Desktop is affected the same way as Mobile?
Yep desktop as well, and to be sure i tried this with 2 different laptops and cellphones
Comodore 65

Postby Comodore 65 » 08 Oct 2019, 15:28

İ found this post and he has exacly same problem of me he relisaed over fliying creature, and his name ozgur its turkish name "özgür" i belive even that time game have this problem very interesthing
Attachments
Screenshot_20191008-182535.png
Comodore 65

Postby Agetian » 09 Oct 2019, 05:58

This is an interesting and unusual problem. I wonder why Turkish specifically, since we have various people from all over the world playing the game, and it seems to be a problem that's unique to Turkish (if that is indeed the issue). Are we using any code that is locale-dependent when it comes to keywords? (I don't recall seeing anything like that, so I'm not sure :/ ) Also, is there anything drastically different about the Turkish locale that differentiates it from other locales? We established it's not the direction of the writing already. Could it be something with the delimiter characters (commas, periods, whatever)? :/

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer

Postby Comodore 65 » 09 Oct 2019, 06:04

Agetian wrote:This is an interesting and unusual problem. I wonder why Turkish specifically, since we have various people from all over the world playing the game, and it seems to be a problem that's unique to Turkish (if that is indeed the issue). Are we using any code that is locale-dependent when it comes to keywords? (I don't recall seeing anything like that, so I'm not sure :/ ) Also, is there anything drastically different about the Turkish locale that differentiates it from other locales? We established it's not the direction of the writing already. Could it be something with the delimiter characters (commas, periods, whatever)? :/

- Agetian
I dont know realy i tried many time always the same what i notice is for example keyword ability shown with symboll in normal game but in this bug not shown,when you select card in normal game purple border appeare but in this bug not shown too maybe, i am not sure this bug is specific to me any one can try this beside me than we can confirm
Realy i dont know that much of programing in turkish or difference from english i only think different letters :?
Comodore 65

Previous

Return to Forge