It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 02:48

Text Size

Forge Release 11/11/2019 ver 1.6.30

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge Release 11/11/2019 ver 1.6.30

Postby zeromasterk » 05 Jan 2020, 19:17

When I use Legion's End with a Nissa, Who Shakes the World creature land, it exiles all lands of that same tipe. Including those who are not creatures. For example I use it on a Forest Creature and it exiles all forest. This happens in the Android version too. I made the report there too but it's not been fixed.
zeromasterk

Postby indicatie » 07 Jan 2020, 15:38

The ability of Maddening Imp is quite OP now. It destroys any creature that did not attack, even if it was played after Maddening Imp's ability resolved, meaning it makes it impossible to have any creatures in play for your opponent......
Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
indicatie

Postby Northmoc1344 » 27 Feb 2020, 01:04

zeromasterk wrote:When I use Legion's End with a Nissa, Who Shakes the World creature land, it exiles all lands of that same tipe. Including those who are not creatures. For example I use it on a Forest Creature and it exiles all forest. This happens in the Android version too. I made the report there too but it's not been fixed.
Thanks for the reports! To fix, copy these 3 lines over the corresponding 2 lines in your file legions_end.txt. We'll get this fixed in future versions!

Code: Select all
A:SP$ ChangeZone | Cost$ 1 B | Origin$ Battlefield | Destination$ Exile | ValidTgts$ Creature.OppCtrl+cmcLE2 | TgtPrompt$ Select target creature an opponent controls with converted mana cost 2 or less | SubAbility$ DBExileAll | StackDescription$ SpellDescription | SpellDescription$ Exile target creature an opponent controls with converted mana cost 2 or less and all other creatures that player controls with the same name as that creature. Then that player reveals their hand and exiles all cards with that name from their hand and graveyard.
SVar:DBExileAll:DB$ ChangeZoneAll | Defined$ TargetedController | ChangeType$ Targeted.sameName+Creature | Origin$ Battlefield | Destination$ Exile | SubAbility$ DBChangeZoneAll | StackDescription$ None
SVar:DBChangeZoneAll:DB$ ChangeZoneAll | Defined$ TargetedController | ChangeType$ Targeted.sameName | Origin$ Graveyard,Hand | Destination$ Exile | Search$ True | StackDescription$ None
Northmoc1344

Previous

Return to Forge