It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 23:22

Text Size

Problems with Missing Cards and Broken Commander Mechanics

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Problems with Missing Cards and Broken Commander Mechanics

Postby melegaunt » 14 Nov 2019, 15:23

Hello folks.

I am having two problems with Forge right now:

1. Some of the AI are using their commanders Abilities even while in the Command Zone. A good example of this is Karador, Ghost Chieftain (allowing them to cast one creature card from their graveyard) while Karador is not on the battlefield and also Rienne, Angel of Rebirth (bringing back multicolored creatures that died to their hand even when Rienne is not in the battlefield).

2. I have noticed a card missing from the Card catalog and I was wondering if maybe there is a setting I have clicked or missed. The card in question is Curse of Vengeance from the Commander 2016 set. I have no filters on in my card catalog and just type in the word "curse" to filter down a bit. This is the only card I have not found yet. Since I can not find it in the card catalog, I can not put it in my commander deck.

Any suggestions?
melegaunt

Re: Problems with Missing Cards and Broken Commander Mechani

Postby timmermac » 14 Nov 2019, 21:52

As of the most recent release, 1.6.30, Curse of Vengeance has not yet been successfully coded for inclusion into Forge. Eventually the devs will likely be able to create a workable version of the card.
"I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in 7 days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a ...mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?" - Jack O'Neill
timmermac
Tester

Return to Forge