It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 16:17

Text Size

Grenzo, Havoc Raiser question

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Grenzo, Havoc Raiser question

Postby Stinky » 05 Dec 2019, 18:28

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I love forge. Thanks to everybody who contributed to creating this thing! :D

I have a question regarding Grenzo, Havoc Raiser - I built a commander deck with him at the helm and play multiplayer. Now, when I have him and several other creatures in play and attack (and hit) multiple opponents simultaneously, is there any way of knowing which one of his triggers refers to which individual attacker? I get the "choose a mode"-screen (where I choose whether to goad or exile the top card) several times in a row (for each creature dealing combat damage), but they all only refer to Grenzo, Havoc Raiser without any additional information, so when I chose the modes I don't know which opponent has received combat damage to trigger the ability. Only after the modes have been chosen and the ability is put onto the stack, I can see which creatures they refer to.

This is important if, for example, only one opponent has a creature which I want to goad. In this case I would chose "goad" for one of the triggers from creatures hitting him and "exile" for all the other triggers, but I can't know which triggers are from creatures hitting that specific opponent.

Maybe there is a rule like "left to right" or something similar that I haven't figured out yet?

Thank you in advance.
Stinky

Return to Forge