It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 20:00

Text Size

Forge Release 01/19/2020 ver 1.6.32

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge Release 01/19/2020 ver 1.6.32

Postby Northmoc1344 » 28 Feb 2020, 01:08

Akei wrote:Hi!

I'm trying to play tiny leaders with Dalakos but the deck don't save??
I'm hoping from Gos's post that we just need to update Tiny Leaders to allow THB cards. I'm checking into how to do that. Thanks for posting.
Northmoc1344

Postby Northmoc1344 » 28 Feb 2020, 01:16

gos wrote:Guildmages' Forum is not adding a +1/+1 counter with its second ability.
Feel free to upvote the issue: https://git.cardforge.org/core-developers/forge/issues/1264

Thanks for the bug report!
Northmoc1344

Postby squee1968 » 28 Feb 2020, 09:00

Mask of Immolation's trigger description fixed, removed unused SVar.
Code: Select all
Name:Mask of Immolation
ManaCost:1 R
Types:Artifact Equipment
T:Mode$ ChangesZone | ValidCard$ Card.Self | Origin$ Any | Destination$ Battlefield | Execute$ TrigToken | TriggerDescription$ When CARDNAME enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 red Elemental creature token, then attach CARDNAME to it.
SVar:TrigToken:DB$ Token | TokenAmount$ 1 | TokenScript$ r_1_1_elemental | TokenOwner$ You | LegacyImage$ r 1 1 elemental m20 | RememberTokens$ True | SubAbility$ DBAttach
SVar:DBAttach:DB$ Attach | Defined$ Remembered | SubAbility$ DBCleanup
SVar:DBCleanup:DB$ Cleanup | ClearRemembered$ True
S:Mode$ Continuous | Affected$ Card.EquippedBy | AddAbility$ Damage | Description$ Equipped creature has "Sacrifice this creature: It deals 1 damage to any target."
SVar:Damage:AB$DealDamage | Cost$ Sac<1/CARDNAME> | ValidTgts$ Creature,Player,Planeswalker | TgtPrompt$ Select any target | NumDmg$ 1 | SpellDescription$ CARDNAME deals 1 damage to any target.
SVar:NonStackingAttachEffect:True
AI:RemoveDeck:All
DeckHas:Ability$Token
K:Equip:2
Oracle:When Mask of Immolation enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 red Elemental creature token, then attach Mask of Immolation to it.\nEquipped creature has "Sacrifice this creature: It deals 1 damage to any target."\nEquip {2} ({2}: Attach to target creature you control. Equip only as a sorcery.)
On my machine, the token picture says haste on it, which shouldn't be.
squee1968

Postby gos » 28 Feb 2020, 09:54

Northmoc1344 wrote:
gos wrote:I don't think the card list has been updated for brawl either.
Do you mean this Brawl update (see link)? It's only in snapshot at the moment... it will be in the next release!

https://git.cardforge.org/core-developers/forge/merge_requests/2511/diffs

Let me know if you meant something else!
I'm not really familiar enough with the inner workings of forge to be 100% sure, but that looks exactly like what I'm talking about :)

It seems a bit redundant that the card pool for these formats (brawl, tiny leaders, oathbreaker(?)) need to be updated seperately from standard.
gos

Postby gos » 28 Feb 2020, 10:05

Northmoc1344 wrote:
gos wrote:Guildmages' Forum is not adding a +1/+1 counter with its second ability.
Feel free to upvote the issue: https://git.cardforge.org/core-developers/forge/issues/1264

Thanks for the bug report!
I will!

I'd also like to add that I'm really happy about the hotfixes you post here - I really appreciate them :)
gos

Postby gos » 28 Feb 2020, 10:45

gos wrote:
Northmoc1344 wrote:
gos wrote:I don't think the card list has been updated for brawl either.
Do you mean this Brawl update (see link)? It's only in snapshot at the moment... it will be in the next release!

https://git.cardforge.org/core-developers/forge/merge_requests/2511/diffs

Let me know if you meant something else!
I'm not really familiar enough with the inner workings of forge to be 100% sure, but that looks exactly like what I'm talking about :)

It seems a bit redundant that the card pool for these formats (brawl, tiny leaders, oathbreaker(?)) need to be updated seperately from standard.
I hotfixed the brawl card pool, but there are still some decks that aren't showing, which for the life of me I can't figure out why. For example:

[metadata]
Name=Erengard - Big Bant Butts (2020)
Format=Brawl
[general]
Constructed
[commander]
1 Chulane, Teller of Tales
[main]
1 Azorius Guildgate
1 Breeding Pool
1 Evolving Wilds
2 Forest
1 Hallowed Fountain
2 Island
1 Junktroller
2 Plains
1 Selesnya Guildgate
1 Temple Garden
1 Simic Guildgate
1 Tower Defense
1 Temple of Mystery
1 Command Tower
1 Temple of Enlightenment
1 Temple of Plenty
1 Blossoming Sands
1 Thornwood Falls
1 Tranquil Cove
1 Thrashing Brontodon
1 Trostani Discordant
1 Conclave Tribunal
1 Grappling Sundew
1 Portcullis Vine
1 Incubation Druid
1 Deputy of Detention
1 Rally to Battle
1 Resolute Watchdog
1 High Alert
1 Saruli Caretaker
1 Teyo, the Shieldmage
1 God-Eternal Oketra
1 Wall of Runes
1 Arboreal Grazer
1 Ajani, the Greathearted
1 Huatli, the Sun's Heart
1 Elite Guardmage
1 Voracious Hydra
1 Cavalier of Dawn
1 Loxodon Lifechanter
1 Castle Vantress
1 Crashing Drawbridge
1 Castle Ardenvale
1 Gingerbread Cabin
1 Giant Killer
1 Gilded Goose
1 Arcane Signet
1 Fabled Passage
1 Fortifying Provisions
1 The Birth of Meletis
1 Glory Bearers
1 Grasping Giant
1 Dryad of the Ilysian Grove
1 Daxos, Blessed by the Sun
1 Arasta of the Endless Web
1 Riptide Turtle
[sideboard]
gos

Postby Northmoc1344 » 28 Feb 2020, 13:02

gos wrote:I'm not really familiar enough with the inner workings of forge to be 100% sure, but that looks exactly like what I'm talking about :)

I'm learning as I go, too... it looks like every single format isn't updated separately, but for some reason Brawl has its own cute little file like that. I have to imagine that different formats have slightly different ban lists? I know for a while Oko, Thief of Crowns was only banned in Brawl (not standard in general) so maybe that's where a divergence was forced?

Friarsol showed me a lengthy file https://git.cardforge.org/core-developers/forge/blob/master/forge-core/src/main/java/forge/deck/DeckFormat.java which looks like command central for formats, so hopefully some answers are forthcoming as I dig into that.
Northmoc1344

Postby Northmoc1344 » 28 Feb 2020, 13:39

Actually it saved the list on the files but the deck didn't appear on the list of my others decks to play. I don't know if there is a conflict with some card in my list but I've never seen this kind of bug before.

1 Skullclamp
Figured it out! THB cards weren't the problem at all. Skullclamp was the problem... it's banned in Tiny Leaders. Substitute something else and re-save the deck and you should be Tiny Leader-ing in no time.
Northmoc1344

Postby Northmoc1344 » 28 Feb 2020, 13:53

gos wrote:I hotfixed the brawl card pool, but there are still some decks that aren't showing, which for the life of me I can't figure out why.
I imported this deck and ran into the same issue when using the default filter that pops up when you check the Brawl format checkbox on the top selection bar.

However, when I clicked on the magnifying glass icon and navigated to Add/Edit Filter > Format > Brawl the deck did show up.

My guess is that something is wonky with the default Brawl filter, but the more embedded Brawl filter is fine. I know you deal with lots of decks... can you confirm or deny this idea?
Northmoc1344

Postby Northmoc1344 » 28 Feb 2020, 14:51

squee1968 wrote:Mask of Immolation's trigger description fixed, removed unused SVar.
On my machine, the token picture says haste on it, which shouldn't be.
Thanks for catching that. Looks like someone missed the wacky stuff in that line of the script that got automatically generated.

I ran the card and saw the weird token image come up, too... it looks like that Shadowmoor elemental with haste is the "default" r_1_1_elemental.jpg, which obviously seems an odd choice. I renamed that file r_1_1_elemental_haste_shm.jpg

I also have "download missing card art" enabled on my Forge, so on the next card redraw (after the download had completed) the correct M20 token did show up in my Forge. Basically Forge first looks for r_1_1_elemental_m20.jpg and then defaults to r_1_1_elemental.jpg if it can't find the specific one.
Northmoc1344

Postby Akei » 29 Feb 2020, 04:45

Northmoc1344 wrote:

Actually it saved the list on the files but the deck didn't appear on the list of my others decks to play. I don't know if there is a conflict with some card in my list but I've never seen this kind of bug before.

1 Skullclamp
Figured it out! THB cards weren't the problem at all. Skullclamp was the problem... it's banned in Tiny Leaders. Substitute something else and re-save the deck and you should be Tiny Leader-ing in no time.
Oh, I totally forgot to check the banlist! Thank you!

And speaking of banlist, can we have the update about Planeswalker Generals in Tiny Leaders (like in Brawl but still 3cmc)? its been a while since this update but never changed in Forge.
Akei

Postby Northmoc1344 » 29 Feb 2020, 15:47

Akei wrote:Oh, I totally forgot to check the banlist! Thank you!

And speaking of banlist, can we have the update about Planeswalker Generals in Tiny Leaders (like in Brawl but still 3cmc)? its been a while since this update but never changed in Forge.
We are a bit behind on Tiny Leaders... I noticed while researching that the single card that was banned in 2018 didn't get implemented either. That is in process, and I'll get the ball rolling on PW generals... I might be able to code it myself, or might need to hand it off. Thanks for mentioning it - hopefully we can get that functionality up and running soon.
Northmoc1344

Postby rafaelhroliveira » 29 Feb 2020, 18:12

Hello!

I've been away from the platform for a while, but upon downloading the latest snapshot, The First Sliver's cascade-granting ability doesn't function anymore (It simply does nothing). Was that bug reported already?

Thanks in advance.
rafaelhroliveira

Postby Northmoc1344 » 29 Feb 2020, 18:52

rafaelhroliveira wrote:Hello!

I've been away from the platform for a while, but upon downloading the latest snapshot, The First Sliver's cascade-granting ability doesn't function anymore (It simply does nothing). Was that bug reported already?

Thanks in advance.
I found the issue! Here's a temporary hotfix for the latest snapshot... apparently something else caused the issue and the old script really should be working. Anyway, for the moment you can open your the_first_sliver.txt file and paste the following line over the old S:Mode$ line –

S:Mode$ Continuous | Affected$ Card.Sliver+YouCtrl | AffectedZone$ Exile,Graveyard,Hand,Library,Command | AddKeyword$ Cascade | Description$ Sliver spells you cast have cascade.
We'll get a better fix incorporated into future snapshots/releases. Thanks for reporting the bug!
Northmoc1344

Postby rafaelhroliveira » 01 Mar 2020, 01:47

Northmoc1344 wrote:
rafaelhroliveira wrote:Hello!

Thanks in advance.
I found the issue! Here's a temporary hotfix for the latest snapshot... apparently something else caused the issue and the old script really should be working. Anyway, for the moment you can open your the_first_sliver.txt file and paste the following line over the old S:Mode$ line –

S:Mode$ Continuous | Affected$ Card.Sliver+YouCtrl | AffectedZone$ Exile,Graveyard,Hand,Library,Command | AddKeyword$ Cascade | Description$ Sliver spells you cast have cascade.
We'll get a better fix incorporated into future snapshots/releases. Thanks for reporting the bug!
Okay, now the issue is that each Sliver that's cast from the hand has two instances of cascade instead of only one. I have no idea why that is.
rafaelhroliveira

PreviousNext

Return to Forge