It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 12:09

Text Size

Having issues getting the installer to work

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Having issues getting the installer to work

Postby ChaseZachary » 22 Feb 2020, 05:47

Gonna copy paste what I put on the Forge forums where I got no help because "1.12 is no longer supported here"

So first of all, internet is blocking me from going to the Files page, so I cannot manually download any versions, and I received the installer via a friend. But this also occurs with older versions of the forge that I had gotten from here prior to out Internet change.

Whenever I click to run the program for any of the installers, it runs for a second, and then does nothing. I've tried doing it with all 3 versions I have (3.5.2768, 3.5.2838, and the most recent one of 3.5.2847), and it just loads for half a second, and then stops. I tried deleting my .minecraft folder and reinstalling everything, and it still doesn't work. I've even tried installing forge along with LabyMod, as that is an option, and it does not install it or even create a new folder for it.

My computer has not changed since the last time I installed forge, so I don't know why it all of a sudden is not working. I've also updated to the most recent version of Java to no avail.

Help would be appreciated please
ChaseZachary

Re: Having issues getting the installer to work

Postby CptKird » 22 Feb 2020, 13:22

Hi,

sorry to point this out, but this forum has nothing to do with Minecraft..

Forge is a Magic the Gathering simulation.

Good luck though :)
K.
CptKird

Return to Forge