It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 19:25

Text Size

Has the AI been damaged since a few versions ?

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Has the AI been damaged since a few versions ?

Postby rex4 » 09 May 2020, 20:16

I play on 1.6.33 and since a few days I notice the AI not just being bad but even doing absurd things that I didn't see before, not blocking as it should to save its life, tapping every merfolks it has to make his other merfolk multiple time unblockable during my attack instead of using them to block, taping a creature to do one damage to a unit that has more than one health with nothing to finish it while this creature could have attacked unblocked instead, using ability and mana to damage flying units while he is the only one with flying units...

So, has forge AI been compromised during some version ? If so, can you tell me which one is the last stable ?
rex4

Re: Has the AI been damaged since a few versions ?

Postby rex4 » 09 May 2020, 20:35

When he damaged flying units it also damaged both players and I had less life than him so this was actually smart, but there was no reason for the other cases.
rex4

Re: Has the AI been damaged since a few versions ?

Postby rex4 » 10 May 2020, 20:02

Just downloaded 1.6.34 (by the way, each time I download forge with firefox I have to resume download at least once after a while, I don't have this problem with other downloads) and it sure is the same: in mojohsto AI have a 4/4 3/5 5/8 and has 18 life and doesn't attack likely just because it's way too scared of my 1/5. It wouldn't have been a lethal for me but still, it's behaving the opposite of wagic AI which attack with all creatures so often when it clearly shouldn't (wagic is old but my phone doesn't have enough RAM for forge, even less for recent versions which require android 4.4 that I don't have).
rex4

Return to Forge