It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 14:47

Text Size

Forge Release 07/14/2020 ver 1.6.36

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug: Phyrexian Portal

Postby er00ic » 06 Feb 2021, 03:26

MaxMtg wrote:
The-D-Elkan wrote:Phyrexian Portal does not function appropriately in Forge. Cards are taken from opponent's library and added to opponent's hand instead of the player who activated the effect.

This is a card that came out over 24 years ago. The fact that it is still bugged af in Forge is kind of mind-boggling
Really? You know this is volunteer work right?
Just posting to add a bit of positivity to this. Speaking as a completely random person I appreciate the work done here and have greatly enjoyed being able to play games with reserved list cards without spending the equivalent of a downpayment on a house.
er00ic

Re: Forge Release 07/14/2020 ver 1.6.36

Postby Marek14 » 06 Feb 2021, 06:42

n0m4d wrote:Elvish Archers seems to be a 2/1 FS in the game, while the photo of the card shows it as a 1/2 FS.

I would have added a screenshot, but it's telling me it looks too spamy for a new user and to remove the off-site url. :( I was playing Tishana, Voice of Thunder in Commander mode.
Did you, by any chance, use the picture of Alpha Elvish Archers? Alpha had a number of mistakes -- incorrect P/T of Elvish Archers is one of them.
Marek14
Tester

Postby gergruul » 06 Feb 2021, 15:13

In forge for android

Bonecrusher giant don't work instant in the opponent's turn
Elvish warmaster don't put tokens when another elves enters the battlefield(for example nettle sentinel, llanowar elves...)

Thanks for everything
gergruul

Postby n0m4d » 06 Feb 2021, 17:57

Marek14 wrote:
n0m4d wrote:Elvish Archers seems to be a 2/1 FS in the game, while the photo of the card shows it as a 1/2 FS.

I would have added a screenshot, but it's telling me it looks too spamy for a new user and to remove the off-site url. :( I was playing Tishana, Voice of Thunder in Commander mode.
Did you, by any chance, use the picture of Alpha Elvish Archers? Alpha had a number of mistakes -- incorrect P/T of Elvish Archers is one of them.
Yes, that's the issue. I wasn't aware of the errata. Thanks!
n0m4d

Postby epsilon82 » 12 Feb 2021, 20:23

Just wanted to mention that on the latest snapshot build, it looks like there are some odd problems where permanents don't appear tapped or show tapped when they're really not. It seems to happen when cards are in exile for Foretell. The game still seems to have the correct state of the permanents, but they are not updated visually. So if a card is in the flashback zone for Foretell, creatures that attack appear to have vigilance because they don't tap, and then when the turn is passed, most of the lands that were tapped before appear tapped. Interestingly, if I click on a tapped land, it will add the mana, and then when I click Undo, all of the lands that appeared tapped return to their correct untapped state.

Thanks for all the hard work and getting Kaldheim up so quickly!

ETA: This problem doesn't appear to be as consistent as I originally thought. There might be particular cards or other game states that cause this. I'll try to find more specifics to help narrow things down.
epsilon82

Postby tjtillman » 21 Jun 2021, 05:29

ilovecapcha wrote:Cannot play any sealed gauntlet games anymore with the new forge snapshots. Keep getting this error. The old forge release from July works fine. The snapshots are hit and miss. Sometimes I will get through a gauntlet against the AI, all 7 opponents, most other times, the game crashes one or two games in. This means the game is over, but it does not move to the next game. I have tried deleting all contents of forge preferences when starting games, and have also reinstalled java. Also set every thing back to original settings in forge. Makes no difference.

Did you ever resolve this issue?
tjtillman

Previous

Return to Forge