It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 11:39

Text Size

Gauntlet Contests files based in MTGO Tournaments(+7K files)

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Gauntlet Contests files based in MTGO Tournaments(+7K files)

Postby churrufli » 07 Sep 2020, 22:04

With all the decks that I already extracted and I talked about it in this post viewtopic.php?f=48&t=29959
I have created a script that batch generates .dat files from Gauntlet Contests for Forge.

A total of 7557 Gauntlet Contests from Standard, Modern, Vintage and Legacy (2014 to present) ready to play in Forge. Order by Format > Year > Month > Gauntlet Contests .dat files.

Choose your deck and overcome each challenge, defeating all opponents, from the last deck to the first deck of the tournament. Decks with cards not supported by Forge have been excluded.

INSTRUCTIONS
-----
Put your selection of .dat files in res / defaults / gauntlets and play in Forge> Gauntlets> Gauntlet Contests. As example, a .dat files from a year and Format. I don't recommend putting all of them because it cause stackoverflow since 1000 .dat files!

DOWNLOAD (33MB)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GQsLOn_lRY_kbcJypcZV40z_HbEESW1Z/view?usp=sharing

Hope you like it!

@Churrufli
churrufli

Return to Forge