It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 08:20

Text Size

PLanechase images

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

PLanechase images

Postby Novapheonix22 » 21 Oct 2020, 05:53

I wanted to play planechase but for some reason some have images and others don't. i redownloaded the lq images and it says there are 56 detected but when I download it skips all of them. why is this happening and can someone help?
Novapheonix22

Re: PLanechase images

Postby SoulMan » 21 Oct 2020, 17:30

You can use the Audit Card and Image Data to see exactly which images you are missing and then go manually download them from an online card database like scryfall or gatherer. The list generated by the audit should give you the proper filenames and subfolders if needed. The files themselves go into your cache directory under pics. Cards go in the cards folder and may or may not required a subfolder from there (if you're not sure from the audit, then put a copy in the root and a subfolder to be safe). Tokens go in the tokens folder. All the default files from the built in downloader are jpg, so when I manually add images I make sure they are also jpg, not sure if you can use other types or not.

Sample snippet from an audit:

Code: Select all
Edition: Masters Edition II (ME2/ME2)
 ME2/Lava Burst.full

TOKENS
 br_3_1_graveborn_haste_me2
The Edition section tells me this will need to be placed in the [cache]/pics/cards/ME2/ folder with the name 'Lava Burst.full.jpg'.

The TOKENS section under every Edition section is the tokens for that edition. In this example, it tells me an image needs to go in the [cache]/pics/tokens/ folder with the name 'br_3_1_graveborn_haste_me2.jpg'.

Also for reference, looking at the forge properties file, it looks like the default cache directory is:

Code: Select all
#   Windows: <your local application data directory>/Forge/Cache/
#         (usually C:/Users/<your username>/Application Data/Local/Forge/Cache/)
SoulMan

Return to Forge