It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 12:52

Text Size

Lot of old cards bugs

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Lot of old cards bugs

Postby rex4 » 27 Nov 2020, 13:35

[Triskelavus]: the AI miss obvious lethal, if I have 20 health and it has 20 counters and 20 lands (I also had a single flying unit should this matter), AI could pay 20 then sacrifice the 20 tokens, instead it does random things.
[Glarecaster]: ability doesn't work at all.
[Bringer of the Black Dawn]: AI always use it, even if it kills him. Saw that in momir, which is even more absurd since the deck is just full of lands.
[Jushi Apprentice]: as a token, flipped to become Tomoya the Revealer, I googled and tokens shouldn't be able to flip.
[Kothophed, Soul Hoarder]: triggers on death of tokens despite they never go in a graveyard.
[Sin Prodder]: not a bug but very counter intuitive, to me it should be that I allow (which isn't even the right word since it would mean AI has the choice) that he puts it in his graveyard.
[Code of Constraint]: if played by Jhoira avatar during main phase, there is no addendum effect. I googled about it and saw "If a spell with an addendum ability is copied, the copy won't give you the addendum bonus. This is because the copy wasn't cast at all." but I'm not sure about that because Jhoira clearly says the word "cast".
[Murderous Spoils]: in MoJhoSto it took control of equipment of enemy creatures too.
[Premature Burial]: I wrote this a long time ago so I don't remember much, apparently, in MoJhoSto I got this with Jhoira and I couldn't use it on a creature, this creature was created by populate.
[Hunting Pack]: it creates a token "beast", put cursor on it and press Z: you see flying, which is wrong.
[Patron of the Nezumi]: it removes 1 health when a token dies, and when the opponent discard a land, he doesn't loose anything.
[Break of Day]: I had 15 health, yet my creatures got indestructible.
[Zealot il-Vec]: even if you choose to make it deal 1 damage to a creature when it's not blocked, it will still deal combat damage.

By the way, in dev mode it would help if we could add cards to the game that are tokens to check for those bugs (all default cards plus those that only exist as tokens), workarounds to do it right now require that much time and clicks that it usually demotivate me to do it. Also dev mode cannot add vanguard avatars, it can't even save those already present when pressing "dump state". Dev mode could also help if it allowed to choose what happens normally randomly (coin flip, dice, momir avatar, random discard etc).
rex4

Re: Lot of old cards bugs

Postby rex4 » 18 Mar 2021, 18:58

[Kothophed, Soul Hoarder] might be working as it should in fact, I read that when tokens die they are considered to be put in the graveyard for a split second before disappearing. So same for [Patron of the Nezumi], which might also be normal for not triggering when discarding because maybe for a card to be considered to be a "permanent" it has to be on the battlefield, maybe...
rex4

Return to Forge