It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 07:25

Text Size

Possible Bug detected

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Possible Bug detected

Postby texeczander » 06 Mar 2021, 13:28

Hello,

I'm completely new to the forum and to the MTG Forge program so if this is not the correct area to post such a topic, I'm sorry!

At first I wanted to say thanks to all the devs etc for creating this program. In my first tryouts I was very excited to see how the program works even with a complex game like Magic - and all its rules. I use it of course for playtesting and it helps to understand some of the more difficult rules of the game. Thank you!

However, while I was trying to play with a commander deck and trying to combo with the card Escape Protocol, I found out that the program takes away my exiled cards but they never come back. So at first I was thinking "OK it will come back at the end of turn" but even that didnt happen. So I read the card like 100 times just to understand the card correctly but as I understand you should get you "blinked" card back after resolved. Am I right or didn't I understand the card correctly?
texeczander

Re: Possible Bug detected

Postby davidsony » 19 Jul 2021, 20:27

I have the same question
davidsony

Return to Forge