It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 10:10

Text Size

Can you please quickly fix this big bug with Momir avatar ?

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Can you please quickly fix this big bug with Momir avatar ?

Postby rex4 » 16 Mar 2021, 17:01

This bug happens in Momir or MoJhoSto mode since 1.6.38 version of forge, I don't think it happened in 1.6.36 and at least I'm 100% sure it didn't do that like a year ago: at some point, AI never uses momir avatar, it prefers to just play a land each turn. This probably happens once it has no more card in hand so AI decides to play the land it just drawn and then fail to use momir since its hand is empty. The most obvious way to reproduce this is, start a Momir game, choose to play first or second, use dev mode to remove all cards in AI's hand, put like 20 swamps on its battlefield, and then you can see that even if you set its life to 1 and you have a 1/1 creature, AI will keep just playing a land each turn.

Since it really ruins the game unless one side wins very quickly, can you please fix that in a snapshot version ? Thanks in advance.
rex4

Re: Can you please quickly fix this big bug with Momir avata

Postby rex4 » 17 Mar 2021, 20:35

I found a workaround: once AI has no more hand, I remove its library and put in it around 20 [Evermind] , but since that's quite annoying to do each game please fix it at some point thank you.
rex4

Return to Forge