It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 02:09

Text Size

Default "Preferred Art" behavior

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Default "Preferred Art" behavior

Postby Doyle524 » 22 Mar 2021, 11:35

I've noticed that the preferred art - at least on mobile - seems to default to the newest set with available art. I'm the kind of player who loves to see the first printing of cards, and got many cards to display the earliest version by default by simply not downloading card art for reprint sets - but any card that's been reprinted in a set with unique cards defaults to the new printing. Is there any way to change that default behavior? Going through thousands of cards and individually setting the preferred art is too tedious for me (and would likely give me carpal tunnel), I'm afraid.
Doyle524

Re: Default "Preferred Art" behavior

Postby kevlahnota » 22 Mar 2021, 11:47

Doyle524 wrote:I've noticed that the preferred art - at least on mobile - seems to default to the newest set with available art. I'm the kind of player who loves to see the first printing of cards, and got many cards to display the earliest version by default by simply not downloading card art for reprint sets - but any card that's been reprinted in a set with unique cards defaults to the new printing. Is there any way to change that default behavior? Going through thousands of cards and individually setting the preferred art is too tedious for me (and would likely give me carpal tunnel), I'm afraid.
I can add an option for default, earliest, newest for mobile versions but currently snapshots are temporarily unavailable and it will be added on next release (or snapshots if its available)
kevlahnota
Programmer

Re: Default "Preferred Art" behavior

Postby Doyle524 » 22 Mar 2021, 13:22

I would absolutely love that - just as long as it isn't a hassle to implement!
Doyle524

Return to Forge