It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 20:42

Text Size

Possible Bug - Teferi, Time Raveler

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Possible Bug - Teferi, Time Raveler

Postby cptnwright » 15 Jul 2021, 15:09

First time posting. So if this is the wrong place for this please let me know I will delete it.

I have noticed in the newest version of the PC application (ver. 1.6.42), that every time the AI attacks Teferi, Time Raveler, attacks are delcared and at the "CB" step the application freezes up stating "Waiting for opponents"

I have re-created this each time by simply having the computer attack with any creature at Teferi3. When combat starts there is no indication of the target of the attacks in the "Combat" tab, whether it is the player or Teferi, Time Raveler. It hard to create the scenario but I do not think the game crashed when the computer decided to attack my life instead of Teferi.

I also want to thank the people involved in this project, it was been an amazing experience teaching my friend who lives in Poland half way across the world (I live in the US) MTG. I could not be more grateful.

Thanks for the help.
cptnwright

Return to Forge