It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 04:16

Text Size

Transfer decks to new Android Phone

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Transfer decks to new Android Phone

Postby ldsang » 05 Aug 2021, 05:53

Hello all. I just got a new Android phone and installed Forge. Now I'd like to transfer my Custom decks to it but I can't tell where Forge is installed or where the data is on my new phone. On my old phone (Samsung Galaxy J7) I can see the Forge directory. But I don't see it on my new phone (Samsung Galaxy A23 5G)

I've tried googling the answer but I only got a thread discussing how to do this on PC.

So is there a way other than trying to import the decks one by one? Thanks.

Darryl
ldsang

Re: Transfer decks to new Android Phone

Postby kevlahnota » 05 Aug 2021, 07:47

ldsang wrote:Hello all. I just got a new Android phone and installed Forge. Now I'd like to transfer my Custom decks to it but I can't tell where Forge is installed or where the data is on my new phone. On my old phone (Samsung Galaxy J7) I can see the Forge directory. But I don't see it on my new phone (Samsung Galaxy A23 5G)

I've tried googling the answer but I only got a thread discussing how to do this on PC.

So is there a way other than trying to import the decks one by one? Thanks.

Darryl
On Android 11 and up, the new Forge folder location is: Phone Storage > Android > obb > forge.app
kevlahnota
Programmer

Return to Forge