It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 05:23

Text Size

Ashling the Pilgrim

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Ashling the Pilgrim

Postby sjones321 » 17 Feb 2022, 22:13

I made a commander deck centered around this card. Basically you load her up with +1/+1 counters and you do it 3 times in a turn and she removes all existing counters and does that much damage to all players and creatures. I put lifelink on her and build her up till it does 10 damage to essentially 10 things including creatures and players. this should heal me for 100 but with forges engine it didnt heal me at all. It did kill everything just fine. and It seems to work fine with damage amplifiers like Fiery Emancipation just not lifelink. Not sure where to make this post so that the developers might see this to address this issue because I know of no way to manually heal myself for how much I should have received with her ability.
sjones321

Re: Ashling the Pilgrim

Postby Nekoatl » 18 Feb 2022, 07:03

I recommend posting bug reports in the thread that corresponds to the version that you discovered the bug in.

If you enable "Preferences" -> "Advanced Settings" -> "Developer Mode", there will be a "Dev Mode" tab in-game in the bottom-left frame. with the option "Set Player Life".
Nekoatl

Return to Forge