It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 00:47

Text Size

Disabling Draft Value icon when Drafting

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Disabling Draft Value icon when Drafting

Postby Squaresoft » 21 Feb 2022, 12:16

Hello there.
I wanted to draft a set where all draft values are perfectly set in every single card.

Now, I'm trying not to rely on these values as much as I'm doing right now (sometimes I feel like choosing a horrible card but then I see the "1-8" value and think that I should select something different.

I'd like to know if there is an option to hide these Mythic/Golden/Silver icons in the center of the image.

I know I can list the cards and hide the value clicking on the wrench but I really love to see all the pics as I do better with visual information.

As an extra question: LAN/Lobby Draft isn't supported yet, isn't it?. Any suggestion for a workaround?.
Squaresoft

Re: Disabling Draft Value icon when Drafting

Postby Snoops2 » 22 Feb 2022, 13:06

In preferences there is a setting in deck editor options: untick show draft ranking. No support for online draft currently. You could do you draft here and then create the decks to play online in Forge: https://dr4ft.info/
Snoops2

Re: Disabling Draft Value icon when Drafting

Postby Squaresoft » 04 Mar 2022, 18:42

Sorry I didn't saw this earlier. Found the option! I really appreciate it, thank you!.
Squaresoft

Return to Forge