It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 03:45

Text Size

No possibility to use spells and abilities DA-phase?!

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

No possibility to use spells and abilities DA-phase?!

Postby texeczander » 10 Mar 2022, 22:13

Hey folks!

First: Thank you for the great program you created. Love it since I started it the first time!

Wile using Forge for playtesting I found one thing which is quite strange:
I don't know if I am wrong but whenever I play vs AI and it is attacking me in the "DA" phase I then always have to declare blockers wihtout the possibility to play spells or use effects. E. g. I have a tapped creature and after attackers are declared I want to play a an instant card which will untap my creature in order to block (cards like Wings of the Cosmos). But this doesn't work because I need to declare blockers now and since it is tapped I can't use my tapped creature to block.
Only way to use this card is in the "BC" step but then there is no "surprise" mechanic anymore and the AI will not attack and I lose my Giant Groeth or whatever suits here. Is this a bug maybe or what can I do here?

PS: Is there a way to volume down/up music? I found a way to disable it however in the preferences.

Thanks!
texeczander

Re: No possibility to use spells and abilities DA-phase?!

Postby Marek14 » 11 Mar 2022, 08:35

Basically, the phase marks on the left side of your and opponent's battlefield may be green or red. When red, the game won't stop there to let you do things. Click on them to toggle them to green.
Marek14
Tester

Return to Forge