It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 00:42

Text Size

100% Complete Forge formatted HD card set

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

100% Complete Forge formatted HD card set

Postby agent56 » 21 Mar 2022, 11:33

fmida.agent56.xyz/1337

Contained in this archive is EVERY CARD including TOKENS for forge-gui-desktop-1.6.48.228b.SNAPSHOT.tar.bz2

Thanks to the dev that made a STABLE NET PLAY. This is my thanks.

In this directory is the program used to download the cards. It will make getting your own future sets easy.

Enjoy ~
agent56

Re: 100% Complete Forge formatted HD card set

Postby Tapio » 23 Mar 2022, 16:19

Thanks, so that's basically jpegs/jpeg conversions from the maximum available quality (scans at best) which we can see on Scryfall, right?
Tapio

Postby agent56 » 28 Mar 2022, 06:26

Yes all images are from scryfall and app uses scryfall to download.
agent56

Postby agent56 » 30 Mar 2022, 08:25

Tapio wrote:Thanks, so that's basically jpegs/jpeg conversions from the maximum available quality (scans at best) which we can see on Scryfall, right?
PS: as the title says. They are ALL HD. Using AI ENHANCEMENT. Hope you enjoy :-)
agent56

Postby Tapio » 13 Apr 2022, 11:46

agent56 wrote:
Tapio wrote:Thanks, so that's basically jpegs/jpeg conversions from the maximum available quality (scans at best) which we can see on Scryfall, right?
PS: as the title says. They are ALL HD. Using AI ENHANCEMENT. Hope you enjoy :-)
Your repo, to my regret, seems to have a big disadvantage: It is full of duplicates. Example: AKH expansion has ~287 cards, your 7z has >600 files.

Ahn-Crop Champion.full.jpg
Ahn-Crop Champion1.full.jpg
Ahn-Crop Crasher.full.jpg
Ahn-Crop Crasher1.full.jpg
Ancient Crab.full.jpg
Ancient Crab1.full.jpg
Angel of Sanctions.full.jpg
Angel of Sanctions1.full.jpg

It's all duplicates. Maybe an issue of your downloader or the result of collection/copy? There's a Python based Scryfall downloader, which downloads the correct # of files...
Tapio

Postby agent56 » 14 Apr 2022, 04:30

Tapio wrote:
agent56 wrote:
Your repo, to my regret, seems to have a big disadvantage: It is full of duplicates. Example: AKH expansion has ~287 cards, your 7z has >600 files.

Ahn-Crop Champion.full.jpg
Ahn-Crop Champion1.full.jpg
Ahn-Crop Crasher.full.jpg
Ahn-Crop Crasher1.full.jpg
Ancient Crab.full.jpg
Ancient Crab1.full.jpg
Angel of Sanctions.full.jpg
Angel of Sanctions1.full.jpg

It's all duplicates. Maybe an issue of your downloader or the result of collection/copy? There's a Python based Scryfall downloader, which downloads the correct # of files...
They are not all duplicates kid. If you would look at the crappy coating of Ford you would see that's often how files are named. It's very difficult to near impossible to compensate for all of forge's mistakes. As far as the python script goes. I'm glad somebody wrote a python script. Most people don't know how to run python scripts. I never said my program was absolutely perfect. I just said it was better than what forge does. If you don't like it you are welcome to plug and chug away and do your own thing. For the record when you upscale your images all you're doing is distorting and corrupting the original imagery that was made for the cards. My archives contain the original imagery in their original structure in high quality formats. You do you though boo. You do you.
agent56

Postby jediroadkill » 14 Apr 2022, 13:41

I have downloaded and used that program. Program downloads everything perfectly. And gets all of the duplicate images. The archives he uploaded looks like are a little bloated. I would imagine that's probably from all the testing he did. You're just mad because he got it done before you. So good luck with your project. I'm going to keep using this program because of rocks!
jediroadkill

Return to Forge