It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 19:25

Text Size

Forge Release 03/29/2022 ver. 1.6.49

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Where are the new decks? Re: Forge Release ver. 1.6.49

Postby ArtiPhyrexia » 04 Jun 2022, 16:41

Where are the new decks?

For the past few versions, I wasn't sure if maybe the version didn't include the newer sets, but this time I see the announce explicitly says that "Neon Knights: NEO" sets have been implemented. Yet when I open Forge, eager to play the new decks, the Preconstructed decks only go up to M21, THB, ELD (when sorted by set).

Are there no Preconstructed decks yet for NEO? If not, I perfectly understand: the devs are busy making sure that the actual new cards themselves work and haven't had time to make a coherent deck out of the new cards.

But if I'm missing out on something, if there are actually Preconstructed decks for NEO that I'm not getting because of some mistake I'm doing while installing (I just untar the tar file into a new directory, and then rename that directory to the old directory), then please let me know as I'm really looking forward to playing with/against the new decks.

Sorry if this is a somewhat clueless question.

Artiphyrexia
ArtiPhyrexia

Re: Where are the new decks? Re: Forge Release ver. 1.6.49

Postby kevlahnota » 04 Jun 2022, 17:03

ArtiPhyrexia wrote:Where are the new decks?

For the past few versions, I wasn't sure if maybe the version didn't include the newer sets, but this time I see the announce explicitly says that "Neon Knights: NEO" sets have been implemented. Yet when I open Forge, eager to play the new decks, the Preconstructed decks only go up to M21, THB, ELD (when sorted by set).

Are there no Preconstructed decks yet for NEO? If not, I perfectly understand: the devs are busy making sure that the actual new cards themselves work and haven't had time to make a coherent deck out of the new cards.

But if I'm missing out on something, if there are actually Preconstructed decks for NEO that I'm not getting because of some mistake I'm doing while installing (I just untar the tar file into a new directory, and then rename that directory to the old directory), then please let me know as I'm really looking forward to playing with/against the new decks.

Sorry if this is a somewhat clueless question.

Artiphyrexia
Download latest snapshots (1.6.51.605.SNAPSHOT as of this writing), then open netdecks and download current standard (should have neo, snc and others). built-in precons are not yet updated I think.
kevlahnota
Programmer

Re: Forge Release 03/29/2022 ver. 1.6.49

Postby ArtiPhyrexia » 04 Jun 2022, 17:28

Thank you. Was able to download Net Decks. Happy now! :)
ArtiPhyrexia

Postby Nekoatl » 06 Jun 2022, 09:46

I had Ghoulcaller Gisa and Corpse Connoisseur in play. I activated the ability of Death Tyrant in my graveyard during precombat main. I attacked with the Connoisseur, which was blocked by the AI's Glory Bearers. I activated Gisa's ability during the declare blockers step, sacrificing the Connoisseur. I expected to get 4 Zombie tokens: 3 from Gisa's ability, and 1 from the Tyrant. But, the Tyrant's ability didn't trigger, even though the Connoisseur was an attacking creature under my control when it died. The AI's other creatures were Empty-Shrine Kannushi, Apex Hawks, and Plated Sliver. There were no artifacts or enchantments in play, other than the Glory Bearers.
Nekoatl

Postby Marek14 » 07 Jun 2022, 11:14

Chronozoa's ability triggers (but does nothing) if it dies with time counters. There's an intervening if condition, so it shouldn't trigger at all.
Marek14
Tester

Previous

Return to Forge