It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 13:04

Text Size

Custom Forge rules

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Custom Forge rules

Postby Wolverineweaponn » 07 Feb 2023, 20:19

I tried to find a setting or a file I could edit with no luck so I am sorry if it obvious. I have a play group and we have some House Rules one of which is in commander any Legendary creature or planeswalker can be used as your commander Forge for obvious reasons does not allow any card to be a commander is there a way for me to remove the restrictions via a file edit or setting I am missing? I am trying to build a deck I own that has "Wrenn and Six" as the commander
Wolverineweaponn

Re: Custom Forge rules

Postby nawtrobar » 09 Apr 2023, 18:39

I have a lot of questions about rules implementations in forge. I think the typical commander rules allow for a free mulligan and draw on the play, neither of which is configurable in Forge. I do have a development background and could potentially implement this myself, but obviously would prefer an official release with those features. Wondering if maybe I missed something?
nawtrobar

Postby BlueTemplar » 04 Jul 2023, 10:03

This is IMHO something that *should* be covered by the Deck Conformance setting ! (And no reason to limit it to any card types, though of course player beware if you select some weird card(s).)

Also, Brawl should be able to select from non-Standard cards for commander, this is a format issue, and should be treated as such ! (And what about Historic Brawl ??)

Also, we shouldn't have to go to the Commander/Brawl tabs first (and then back) in order to pick a leader, this is probably something that should be achieved by the Commander category being directly available.
BlueTemplar

Postby Bombhunter12 » 25 Aug 2023, 02:12

I am mainly interested in this topic because I have an Omniscience Draft cube, and to work I need to give players emblems and/or change rules
Bombhunter12

Return to Forge