It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 05:01

Text Size

A few cards and effects bug report

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

A few cards and effects bug report

Postby CivForgeAI » 18 Mar 2023, 22:43

Hello, didn't see any centralized bug report thread so I'll post a new one as it seems to be the way others are doing. (Also, the builtin method seems to blow up Java here)

-- Land engaging a creature with flanking (land made into a 2/2 creature by Quirion Druid) does not trigger flanking. "It still counts as a land" doesn't mean it doesn't count as a creature, which is probably why the code skips it.

-- Illicit Auction bugs at value selection if bidding above 9 life (the "other" button could be bugged?): it auto-chooses 17 (probably the max life the choosing player has) instead of providing the usual number field to type.

-- Loyalty Debt (a white card the forum script is not detecting as such) regenerates the creature but does not give control of it, this could also be the "land is now a creature" corner case, so maybe check if Quirion Druid sets it permanently (as the card states).

-- Phyrexian Purge (Mir) failed to destroy creatures even though it removed the 3 life. There was a message in the log stating "couldn't to add to stack, failed to target" there was nothing giving them protection from red/black or anything.

My Forge version is not the newest but is recent. I doubt those old cards (Mirage Block) have seen much play to be noticed anyway. :) Hope this helps (I may not be able to follow up on this).

Cheers,
CFA
CivForgeAI

Re: A few cards and effects bug report

Postby Snoops2 » 19 Mar 2023, 13:20

We don't really check the forums much anymore for bug reports. You're best posting to Discord #help channel. The link is in my signature.
Snoops2

Return to Forge