It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 17:41

Text Size

[ADVENTURE] Edit collection or starting cards

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

[ADVENTURE] Edit collection or starting cards

Postby oninoel » 27 Jul 2023, 09:38

I'll start by saying that I'm in love with the adventure mode on Forge, since it gives me the same amazing exploration feeling I had with the original Shandalar. I usually start a New game+ on the hardest dificulty and delete all my cards EXCEPT my lands (fetch, shock, pain, etc, etc), since I have so much fun plaiyng the mess of decks I can cobble together with random drops. I have learned about some amazing sinergies and cards and am honestly in love with magic again.

However I recently deleted my save when moving the instalation folder, and since I spend literally months gathering all the lands I had, I'm a old man now, and can't really bring myself to doing that all over again (sometimes sitting one or more hours rerolling a shop for a single Cavern of Souls). I understand if there is no way to edit Adventure mode collection, or the starting cards, but if someone knows of something, I beg you to point me in the right direction.

Any help is appreciated.
oninoel

Return to Forge