It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 17:31

Text Size

Likeness Looter Bug

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Likeness Looter Bug

Postby crispyboi715 » 24 Nov 2023, 18:05

Hey everyone!

I love the Forge program so much! I love testing deck ideas out as everyone else does.

I just found a bug that I'd like to share about a specific creature card "Likeness Looter".

The text states,

"Tap to draw a card, then discard a card" however, in-game when you use this ability, it's cost is "Pay one colorless mana, then tap to draw a card and discard a card".

I'm not sure if this is something fixable but I wanted to point it out as it greatly changes the way the card works.

Thank you!
crispyboi715

Re: Likeness Looter Bug

Postby crispyboi715 » 24 Nov 2023, 18:09

Here's what I mean
Attachments
Likeness Looter.jpg
crispyboi715

Postby noiaten » 02 Dec 2023, 01:44

crispyboi715 wrote:Hey everyone!

I love the Forge program so much! I love testing deck ideas out as everyone else does.

I just found a bug that I'd like Geometry Dash to share about a specific creature card "Likeness Looter".

The text states,

"Tap to draw a card, then discard a card" however, in-game when you use this ability, it's cost is "Pay one colorless mana, then tap to draw a card and discard a card".

I'm not sure if this is something fixable but I wanted to point it out as it greatly changes the way the card works.

Thank you!
The user interface has undergone a facelift in this release, showcasing a more polished and user-friendly design. The improved interface enhances navigation and accessibility, making it easier for both new and experienced players to enjoy the game without unnecessary complications.
noiaten

Postby orabelle » 18 Dec 2023, 03:09

Great article. I read this blog all the time and I'm impressed. I think this information is very important, especially the last part. I have been trying to find this information for a long time. Thank you and good luck
orabelle

Postby tomhiddlestonx » 18 Dec 2023, 08:55

Not just competition on the field, Basketball Stars also brings players to diverse arenas. From international tournaments to unique duels, the game explores and challenges the limits of basketball skill and strategy.
tomhiddlestonx

Return to Forge