It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 05:32

Text Size

help me to Flash on Forge

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

help me to Flash on Forge

Postby StevenFR64 » 02 Jan 2024, 09:55

Hi all, I'm french and new to Forge! A pure marvel!! Can you explain to me how to block with a flash creature because every time I have to flash too late and I can't block. The problem is that I don't see any intermediate steps for flash at the right time. Either I flash too early or too late. AI, of course, does it well^^

Bonne année
Merci aux devs et la communauté.
StevenFR64

Re: help me to Flash on Forge

Postby Chrathrard » 12 Jan 2024, 14:59

I'm fairly certain declaring blockers has been bugged, as half the time I actually want to block, I can't assign anything as blockers (no keywords, no abilities, no effects, etc. in play to prevent it, the step is just being handled incorrectly). Apparently, in double-checking the rules right now, you have to have a Creature with a legal block BEFORE the "declare blockers" step, so a Flash Creature has to be played after they commit their attackers "after" the beginning of the "declare attackers" step. That would also mean you can't give something Reach during "declare blockers" to block Flying—it's already been deemed an illegal block; it's really weird.
Chrathrard

Return to Forge