Forge Token images

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge Token images

Postby Kiryu666 » 02 Mar 2019, 23:19

peepser wrote:
Kiryu666 wrote:
peepser wrote:My mistake. It is named jpg. I also tried to rename it

wb_1_1_spirit_RNA.jpg

but that also didn’t work. I just realized that the actual spirit token for the ravnica allegiance set is not in my folder but there are two others that are black white 1/1 from different sets. I can probably find an image of the correct token but I don’t know what to name it.
I was having this problem, but it's enough to put the skill of the card

in this case: wb_1_1_spirit_flying_rna
Thanks for that info about adding 'flying' to the name. I found the card in the Mega folder and it works!
It's nothing!
Kiryu666

Postby peepser » 15 Mar 2019, 17:08

Having problems getting the token to show up for Dragon Egg. Here is the token script.

Name:Dragon Egg
ManaCost:no cost
Types:Creature Dragon Egg
Colors:red
PT:0/2
K:Defender
T:Mode$ ChangesZone | Origin$ Battlefield | Destination$ Graveyard | ValidCard$ Card.Self | Execute$ TrigToken | TriggerController$ TriggeredCardController | TriggerDescription$ When CARDNAME dies, create a 2/2 red Dragon creature token with flying. It has "{R}: This creature gets +1/+0 until end of turn".
SVar:TrigToken:DB$ Token | TokenAmount$ 1 | TokenOwner$ You | LegacyImage$ r 2 2 dragon c18 | TokenScript$ r_2_2_dragon_flying_M14
SVar:SacMe:4
Oracle:Defender\nWhen Dragon Egg dies, create a 2/2 red Dragon creature token with flying. It has "{R}: This creature gets +1/+0 until end of turn."

The name of the token image is 'r_2_2_dragon_flying_M14'

What do I need to change?
peepser

Postby friarsol » 15 Mar 2019, 17:36

peepser wrote:Having problems getting the token to show up for Dragon Egg. Here is the token script.

Name:Dragon Egg
ManaCost:no cost
Types:Creature Dragon Egg
Colors:red
PT:0/2
K:Defender
T:Mode$ ChangesZone | Origin$ Battlefield | Destination$ Graveyard | ValidCard$ Card.Self | Execute$ TrigToken | TriggerController$ TriggeredCardController | TriggerDescription$ When CARDNAME dies, create a 2/2 red Dragon creature token with flying. It has "{R}: This creature gets +1/+0 until end of turn".
SVar:TrigToken:DB$ Token | TokenAmount$ 1 | TokenOwner$ You | LegacyImage$ r 2 2 dragon c18 | TokenScript$ r_2_2_dragon_flying_M14
SVar:SacMe:4
Oracle:Defender\nWhen Dragon Egg dies, create a 2/2 red Dragon creature token with flying. It has "{R}: This creature gets +1/+0 until end of turn."

The name of the token image is 'r_2_2_dragon_flying_M14'

What do I need to change?
The token script shouldn't have a set in the name. Where did that come from? Anyway, it should be the same name as the token script.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby Senior Adrian » 21 Mar 2019, 01:11

Whats the correct title for the treasure tokens? In my explorer the token title looks correct but game dosent recognize it.Image
Senior Adrian

Postby psly4mne » 21 Mar 2019, 04:18

It's c_a_treasure_sac.
psly4mne

Postby TheOne1977 » 11 May 2019, 07:43

@psly4mne ...and do you know the correct name for the war of the spark zombie army token?

i've tried: b_0_0_zombie_army_menace but i didn't work. :/
TheOne1977

Postby peepser » 25 May 2019, 01:51

TheOne1977 wrote:@psly4mne ...and do you know the correct name for the war of the spark zombie army token?

i've tried: b_0_0_zombie_army_menace but i didn't work. :/
This works: b_0_0_Zombie_army.jpg
peepser

Postby vondes » 02 Jun 2019, 10:26

is there an emblem token image implimented yet?
vondes

Postby peepser » 05 Jun 2019, 23:55

Anyone know what to name 'Voja, friend to elves' token? It's a GW 3/3 wolf token,

I tried gw_3_3_wolf.jpg, gw_3_3_voja.jpg, gw_3_3_voja_friend_to_elves.jpg
peepser

Postby 5enza » 06 Jun 2019, 10:30

peepser wrote:Anyone know what to name 'Voja, friend to elves' token? It's a GW 3/3 wolf token,

It's just called voja_friend_to_elves.jpg

Token names don't seem to follow any regular normal naming conventions anymore. You used to be able to make a semi educated guess and figure them out. I now end up going to in the \res\editions folder and opening up the .txt file for the set I'm looking for tokens for. The tokens are listed at the end of the file. Another thing you can do for token names, is run the 'Audit Card and Image Data' script in Forge under Game Settings -> Content Downloaders
5enza

Postby friarsol » 07 Jun 2019, 01:08

5enza wrote:
peepser wrote:Anyone know what to name 'Voja, friend to elves' token? It's a GW 3/3 wolf token,

It's just called voja_friend_to_elves.jpg

Token names don't seem to follow any regular normal naming conventions anymore. You used to be able to make a semi educated guess and figure them out. I now end up going to in the \res\editions folder and opening up the .txt file for the set I'm looking for tokens for. The tokens are listed at the end of the file. Another thing you can do for token names, is run the 'Audit Card and Image Data' script in Forge under Game Settings -> Content Downloaders
They follow a convention. If it's named, its just the name. If its not named it uses a structure like color_p_t_types.jpg.

Also, it's the exact same filename as the token file itself.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby Bog Wraith » 19 Jun 2019, 15:47

The emblems for Planeswalkers are not showing up anymore and there are no emblem files in the Forge tokenscripts folder.

How are these files being handled now and where are they located or have they been removed from the program?
'Twas in the bogs of Cannelbrae
My mate did meet an early grave
'Twas nothing left for us to save
In the peat-filled bogs of Cannelbrae.
Bog Wraith
Global Mod 1 (Ret)

Postby friarsol » 19 Jun 2019, 18:38

Bog Wraith wrote:The emblems for Planeswalkers are not showing up anymore and there are no emblem files in the Forge tokenscripts folder.

How are these files being handled now and where are they located or have they been removed from the program?
Emblems are not tokens in relation to the token changes. They should still work the same way they always did.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby Bog Wraith » 20 Jun 2019, 02:47

friarsol wrote:
Bog Wraith wrote:The emblems for Planeswalkers are not showing up anymore and there are no emblem files in the Forge tokenscripts folder.

Emblems are not tokens in relation to the token changes. They should still work the same way they always did.
I was playing a match with an older set that was missing an "_" on a Liliana emblem so the image was not shown and another match with the new one for Serra the Benevolent and that had not been spelled properly so that's why I didn't see either emblem in the games I played. I figured that since the images for the emblems are in the tokens folder, that with the change to a dedicated script folder in Forge now, that the emblems would have a file for each as well.
Since corrected because of your tip.

Thanks as always Sol.
'Twas in the bogs of Cannelbrae
My mate did meet an early grave
'Twas nothing left for us to save
In the peat-filled bogs of Cannelbrae.
Bog Wraith
Global Mod 1 (Ret)

Postby Kiryu666 » 02 Jul 2019, 04:13

anyone who has tokens upgraded up to m20? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kiryu666