It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 10:42

Text Size

Forge Token images

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge Token images

Postby Xitax » 20 Jul 2021, 15:10

Here is a link to my current folder of tokens. As requested.

Link will return when I fix filenames. A bunch of tokens recently became phyrexian.

Okay, tokens for 1.6.43. 680x480. Everything should be here except 2 Vanguard tokens I can't be bothered about.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Xitax

Postby dredop » 23 Jul 2021, 15:29

=D> =D>
dredop

Postby Fregnor » 28 Jul 2021, 23:54

Does anyone know the file names to assign to the three Dungeon tokens/emblems/cards? They show up in the command zone during the game with the missing image card.
Fregnor

Postby dredop » 29 Jul 2021, 07:08

Fregnor wrote:Does anyone know the file names to assign to the three Dungeon tokens/emblems/cards? They show up in the command zone during the game with the missing image card.
I think they must be:
Dungeon of the Mad Mage.full.jpg
Lost Mine of Phandelver.full.jpg
Tomb of Annihilation.full.jpg

and must be put into dungeons folder (\AppData\Local\Forge\Cache\pics\dungeons [for windows systems])
but I'm not sure. You can try and give us your feedback.
dredop

Postby Snoops2 » 29 Jul 2021, 10:07

dredop wrote:
Fregnor wrote:Does anyone know the file names to assign to the three Dungeon tokens/emblems/cards? They show up in the command zone during the game with the missing image card.
I think they must be:

and must be put into dungeons folder (\AppData\Local\Forge\Cache\pics\dungeons [for windows systems])
They aren't tokens and there is no dungeons folder. They go into cache\pics\cards\AFR with the rest of the set
Snoops2

Postby Fregnor » 29 Jul 2021, 14:44

Snoops2 wrote:
dredop wrote:
I think they must be:

They aren't tokens and there is no dungeons folder. They go into cache\pics\cards\AFR with the rest of the set
Are the images actually visible in your game when you playtest?

When I did what you said, the images do not show up in my game:
I tried putting them in the tokens folder.
I tried putting them in the dungeons folder.
I tried putting them in cache\pics\cards\AFR.
I tried using many names:
Tomb of Annihilation.fullborder.jpg
Tomb of Annihilation1.full.jpg
Tomb of Annihilation1.fullborder.jpg

I noticed that in the Card Detail block where it has all the text of what a card does, where there is usually a three letter code for the card set such as AFR, but for the Dungeons it said "???" in a purple box. Hovering over it, the set name was "Special." I wonder if display of these three Dungeon images is not supported by Forge. I have sometimes seen unusual card effects in the command zone that use the missing image card.
Fregnor

Postby dredop » 29 Jul 2021, 15:08

I don't have any AFR/AFC cards in my pics/tokens folders and what puzzles me is that when I audit missing cards and image data, all AFR/AFC cards and tokens show up in the list minus the 3 dungeons!
dredop

Postby Snoops2 » 30 Jul 2021, 08:39

Yes the images work fine for me but I'm using the latest snapshot and for a small period they were broken but that has since been fixed, you may have to wait for the next release (I'm not sure if they worked in this release or not I don't remember). Either way you can update to the latest snapshot and see if that fixes it for you which you can find in my sig. If you still can't see the images then please join our discord and ask there for help (also in my sig)
Snoops2

Postby Fregnor » 30 Jul 2021, 21:33

Snoops2 wrote:Yes the images work fine for me but I'm using the latest snapshot and for a small period they were broken but that has since been fixed, you may have to wait for the next release (I'm not sure if they worked in this release or not I don't remember). Either way you can update to the latest snapshot and see if that fixes it for you which you can find in my sig. If you still can't see the images then please join our discord and ask there for help (also in my sig)
Thanks! It works now. It was a problem with the release version. I installed Snapshot 1.6.44.210730.

The three dungeon images are named:

They are installed in:

AppData\Local\Forge\Cache\pics\cards\AFR
Fregnor

Postby sky81 » 01 Nov 2022, 10:47

Does someone has the link with tokens because the google.drive links are not working?

Thanks
sky81

Postby HedgeWizard » 15 Dec 2022, 18:56

Jumpstart 2022 contains several cards which create tokens that have never been printed on paper.

For example: Lita, Mechanical Engineer creates a 5/5 colorless Vehicle token named Zeppelin with flying and crew 3.

I am picky about tokens, as most people who visit this thread are, so I created a token image for this token in my game, and others may want to do the same.

And what is the name of this complicated token? It is very simple and perhaps does not follow expected naming conventions:
Zeppelin
HedgeWizard

Postby HedgeWizard » 18 Dec 2022, 15:40

I tested out another one. Kibo, Uktabi Prince creates a token that will be named in your folder with the simple name of:
banana

Usually the tokens get crazy long names like:
c_a_food_sac4_eld

But not this time.
HedgeWizard

Postby HedgeWizard » 14 Apr 2023, 20:49

In the 4-14-23 snapshot, the image for the Dinosaur token created by Ghalta and Mavren that the content downloader downloads is named wrong. It is named:
g_x_x_dinosaur_mom

It is supposed to be named:
g_x_x_dinosaur_trample_mom
HedgeWizard

Postby Snoops2 » 23 Apr 2023, 19:23

HedgeWizard wrote:In the 4-14-23 snapshot, the image for the Dinosaur token created by Ghalta and Mavren that the content downloader downloads is named wrong. It is named:
g_x_x_dinosaur_mom

It is supposed to be named:
g_x_x_dinosaur_trample_mom
This is a weird one and I think more a mistake by Wizards. You're right that the card needs a token with trample however that token doesn't exist therefore the image technically isn't named wrong.

Here you can see there's only a dinosaur token (no trample): https://scryfall.com/sets/tmom
Here you can see the tokens linked to the card and it's the dinosaur without trample: https://scryfall.com/card/mom/225/ghalta-and-mavren

The script currently is looking for TokenScript$ g_x_x_dinosaur_trample so it shouldn't be downloading one called g_x_x_dinosaur anyway.
Snoops2

Postby Snoops2 » 23 Apr 2023, 19:43

@HedgeWizard should be fixed on next snapshot but the image won't say Trample, that's up to Wizards
Snoops2

Previous

Return to Forge