It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 18:59

Text Size

Forge Token images

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge Token images

Postby peepser » 19 Jul 2019, 19:05

Does anyone know what 'zombie warrior' token is called? I tried b_4_4_zombie_warrior.jpg and b_4_4_Zombie_warrior.jpg, 'zombie_warrior.jpg', and 'b_4_4_zombie_warrior.WAR.jpg'
peepser

Postby Xitax » 20 Jul 2019, 05:18

b_4_4_zombie_warrior_vigilance_war.jpg
Xitax

Postby DirectOrder » 13 Nov 2019, 01:32

How do you know whether to put the expansion ID at the end of a token name? For instance, should it be

b_4_4_zombie_warrior_vigilance

-OR-

b_4_4_zombie_warrior_vigilance_WAR

How do you know when to put it or not? I'm still having trouble figuring this out...
DirectOrder

Postby friarsol » 13 Nov 2019, 14:37

DirectOrder wrote:How do you know whether to put the expansion ID at the end of a token name? For instance, should it be

-OR-

How do you know when to put it or not? I'm still having trouble figuring this out...
It should be always.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby DirectOrder » 13 Nov 2019, 14:45

friarsol wrote:
DirectOrder wrote:How do you know whether to put the expansion ID at the end of a token name? For instance, should it be

-OR-

It should be always.
Ok, so the expansion code should always be in the file name? And does it matter if it is in all caps or not? Thanks for the reply!
DirectOrder

Postby peepser » 20 Nov 2019, 17:55

Proven Combatant creates a 4/4 zombie warrior token. I get a blank. I have looked up the token naming in hour of devastation.txt but there is no token for this. Now it's all guess work. Does anyone know what it's called? I've tried b_4_4_zombiewarrior, b_4_4_warrior, b_4_4_provencombatant, b_4_4_proven_combatant, b_4_4_zombie_warrior_hou, b_4_4_zombie_warrior_HOU

I give up. Same with Apex predator creating a 3/3 beast token. I have 3 tokens in the folder, all with different names, (b_3_3_beast, b_3_3_beastdeathtouch) yet they show up blank. What is MPS? This is where it's trying to get the token from.

I find that missing tokens are the most annoying thing. it's so much work to find them, and name them correctly.
peepser

Postby kevlahnota » 20 Nov 2019, 20:53

peepser wrote:Proven Combatant creates a 4/4 zombie warrior token. I get a blank. I have looked up the token naming in hour of devastation.txt but there is no token for this. Now it's all guess work. Does anyone know what it's called? I've tried b_4_4_zombiewarrior, b_4_4_warrior, b_4_4_provencombatant, b_4_4_proven_combatant, b_4_4_zombie_warrior_hou, b_4_4_zombie_warrior_HOU

I give up. Same with Apex predator creating a 3/3 beast token. I have 3 tokens in the folder, all with different names, (b_3_3_beast, b_3_3_beastdeathtouch) yet they show up blank. What is MPS? This is where it's trying to get the token from.

I find that missing tokens are the most annoying thing. it's so much work to find them, and name them correctly.
eternalize_proven_combatant.jpg (same with embalm_cardname).
kevlahnota
Programmer

Postby peepser » 20 Nov 2019, 22:38

thanks, I will try.

I still don't know why Garruk, Apex Predator is making a blank 3/3 beast token. Garruk is saying it's from 'Mythic edition war of the spark'. I checked the edition txt file for Mythic edition war of the spark, and the token is written as:

b_3_3_beast_deathtouch

I check the tokens folder and this is exactly what the token is named.
peepser

Postby Fregnor » 21 Nov 2019, 17:02

peepser wrote:thanks, I will try.

I still don't know why Garruk, Apex Predator is making a blank 3/3 beast token. Garruk is saying it's from 'Mythic edition war of the spark'. I checked the edition txt file for Mythic edition war of the spark, and the token is written as:

b_3_3_beast_deathtouch

Actually the script calls the token image: b_3_3_beast_deathtouch_m15

It is the script for the token that is named b_3_3_beast_deathtouch
Fregnor

Postby peepser » 22 Nov 2019, 00:59

Fregnor wrote:

b_3_3_beast_deathtouch

Where are you seeing '_m15'?

In 'res/editions/mythic edtion war of the spark.txt' the token is b_3_3_beast_deathtouch.

In the res/tokenscripts folder it is also the same. I'm not seeing any m15.
peepser

Postby Fregnor » 25 Nov 2019, 07:14

peepser wrote:
Fregnor wrote:

b_3_3_beast_deathtouch

Where are you seeing '_m15'?

In 'res/editions/mythic edtion war of the spark.txt' the token is b_3_3_beast_deathtouch.

In the res/tokenscripts folder it is also the same. I'm not seeing any m15.
Here is the coding:
Code: Select all
Name:Garruk, Apex Predator
ManaCost:5 B G
Types:Legendary Planeswalker Garruk
Loyalty:5
A:AB$ Destroy | Cost$ AddCounter<1/LOYALTY> | ValidTgts$ Planeswalker.Other | TgtPrompt$ Select another target planeswalker | Planeswalker$ True | SpellDescription$ Destroy another target planeswalker.
A:AB$ Token | Cost$ AddCounter<1/LOYALTY> | Planeswalker$ True | TokenAmount$ 1 | TokenScript$ b_3_3_beast_deathtouch | TokenOwner$ You | LegacyImage$ b 3 3 beast deathtouch m15 | SpellDescription$ Create a 3/3 black Beast creature token with deathtouch.
A:AB$ Destroy | Cost$ SubCounter<3/LOYALTY> | Planeswalker$ True | ValidTgts$ Creature | TgtPrompt$ Select target creature | SubAbility$ DBGainLife | SpellDescription$ Destroy target creature. You gain life equal to its toughness.
SVar:DBGainLife:DB$ GainLife | Defined$ You | LifeAmount$ X | References$ X
SVar:X:TargetedLKI$CardToughness
A:AB$ Effect | Cost$ SubCounter<8/LOYALTY> | ValidTgts$ Opponent | EffectOwner$ Targeted | Planeswalker$ True | Ultimate$ True | Name$ Emblem - Garruk, Apex Predator | Image$ emblem_garruk_apex_predator | Triggers$ TrigAttackYou | SVars$ DBPump | Duration$ Permanent | AILogic$ Always | SpellDescription$ Target opponent gets an emblem with "Whenever a creature attacks you, it gets +5/+5 and gains trample until end of turn."
SVar:TrigAttackYou:Mode$ Attacks | ValidCard$ Creature | Attacked$ You | TriggerZones$ Command | Execute$ DBPump | TriggerDescription$ Whenever a creature attacks you, it gets +5/+5 and gains trample until end of turn.
SVar:DBPump:DB$ Pump | Defined$ TriggeredAttacker | NumAtt$ 5 | NumDef$ 5 | KW$ Trample
SVar:Picture:http://www.wizards.com/global/images/magic/general/garruk_apex_predator.jpg
Oracle:[+1]: Destroy another target planeswalker.\n[+1]: Create a 3/3 black Beast creature token with deathtouch.\n[-3]: Destroy target creature. You gain life equal to its toughness.\n[-8]: Target opponent gets an emblem with "Whenever a creature attacks you, it gets +5/+5 and gains trample until end of turn."
This clause of coding is in what you might call the sixth paragraph:
Code: Select all
| LegacyImage$ b 3 3 beast deathtouch m15 |
Fregnor

Postby jdmagtibay » 25 Nov 2019, 08:52

Hi. I've just updated my Forge. I last updated it about a year ago. And I found out that tokens don't work like they used to. One of the previous versions' notes pointed to a separate forum post that addresses the issue but somehow it was deleted and I cannot view it. Can somebody help me at how the tokens can be shown properly again? I mean can you teach me step-by-step? Where to put the image files? Or how should they be named? Is the naming different from the last implementation? Do I have to put them in folders for each expansion? I'm totally clueless. Thanks. :?: :(
jdmagtibay

Postby Xitax » 25 Nov 2019, 17:45

Yes, the tokens have changed. You can use the card picture checker and rename them yourself but that will take you hours. Probably. I've uploaded my folder of (I think) a complete set and you may DL it if you like.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X7ToN ... DB5hQJPwM3
Xitax

Postby Marek14 » 25 Nov 2019, 17:57

Hm, seems that ELD tokens at least are missing from there.
Marek14
Tester

Postby Xitax » 25 Nov 2019, 21:11

They are there. I just checked again.
Xitax

PreviousNext

Return to Forge