It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 16:53

Text Size

Forge Token images

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge Token images

Postby Fregnor » 05 Aug 2018, 21:50

atilappl wrote:When i use create a zombie token with Graf Harvest from Eldrich Moon i get a eldrich moon zombie token.(b_2_2_zombie_EMN.jpg)
Whenever i cast Dark Salvation from Eldrich Moon i only get vanilla zombie tokens, even if i have tokens named as:
b_2_2_zombie_EMN.jpg
b_2_2_zombie_EMN_2.jpg
b_2_2_zombie_EMN_3.jpg
b_2_2_zombie_EMN 2.jpg
b_2_2_zombie_EMN 3.jpg

How can i find what is the name of the token associated with a card?
It looks like maybe this issue has been fixed. Dark Salvation generates tokens named: b_2_2_zombie_EMN.jpg, b_2_2_zombie2_EMN.jpg ,and b_2_2_zombie3_EMN.jpg .

To view the coding for individual cards, go to where you installed the game and follow the file path into the compressed folders. Example: forge-gui-desktop-1.6.13.tar/forge-gui-desktop-1.6.13/res/cardsfolder/cardsfolder/d/dark_salvation

Look for the coding like this:
| TokenImage$ b 2 2 zombie EMN | TokenAltImages$ b_2_2_zombie2_EMN,b_2_2_zombie3_EMN |

I am not so sure about that second piece of code. I wouldn't think those underscores should be there. There are no underscores in the first piece.
Fregnor

Postby Xitax » 07 Aug 2018, 00:37

The underscores don't matter in TokenAltImages$. You could use spaces or underscores, whatever. Cheers.
Xitax

Postby peepser » 25 Oct 2018, 19:52

Can someone help me with this token problem? Kalonian twingrove only produces generic token, but I have the correct image in the token folder, and the name is correct: g_X_X_treefolk_warrior. Also, when I mouse over the generic image it says it is from the set 'M15'. I can find no reference to M15 anywhere in either the text for twingrove, or its token script. Where is it getting 'M15' from?

Here is the Twingrove script:

Name:Kalonian Twingrove
ManaCost:5 G
Types:Creature Treefolk Warrior
PT:*/*
S:Mode$

Continuous | EffectZone$ All | CharacteristicDefining$ True | SetPower$ X |

SetToughness$ X | Description$ CARDNAMEs power and toughness are each equal to the

number of Forests you control.
SVar:X:Count$Valid Forest.YouCtrl
T:Mode$ ChangesZone |

Origin$ Any | Destination$ Battlefield | ValidCard$ Card.Self | Execute$ TrigToken |

TriggerDescription$ When CARDNAME enters the battlefield, create a green Treefolk

Warrior creature token with "This creature's power and toughness are each equal to

the number of Forests you control."
SVar:TrigToken:DB$ Token | TokenAmount$ 1 |

TokenScript$ g_x_x_treefolk_warrior| LegacyImage$ g x x treefolk warrior
|

SVar:BuffedBy:Forest
SVar:NeedsToPlayVar:X GE3
SVar:Picture:http://www.wizards.com/global/images/magic/general/kalonian_twingrove.j

pg
Oracle:Kalonian Twingrove's power and toughness are each equal to the number of

Forests you control.\nWhen Kalonian Twingrove enters the battlefield, create a green

Treefolk Warrior creature token with "This creature's power and toughness are each

equal to the number of Forests you control."

Here is the script for treefolk warrior token:

Name:Treefolk Warrior
ManaCost:no cost
Types:Creature Treefolk Warrior
Colors:green
PT:*/*
S:Mode$ Continuous | EffectZone$ All | CharacteristicDefining$ True | SetPower$ X | SetToughness$ X | TokenImage$ g_x_x_treefolk_warrior| Description$ CARDNAMEs power and toughness are each equal to the number of Forests you control.
SVar:X:Count$Valid Forest.YouCtrl
SVar:BuffedBy:Forest
Oracle:CARDNAMEs power and toughness are each equal to the number of Forests you control.
peepser

Postby Mercynary9 » 26 Oct 2018, 10:52

peepser wrote:Can someone help me with this token problem? Kalonian twingrove only produces generic token, but I have the correct image in the token folder, and the name is correct: g_X_X_treefolk_warrior. Also, when I mouse over the generic image it says it is from the set 'M15'. I can find no reference to M15 anywhere in either the text for twingrove, or its token script. Where is it getting 'M15' from?
What do you mean by generic token? I've played the card and it has blank default image.
And I believe that's not the only card that isn't working with correct image token.

They mentioned in Forge 1.6.17 that they made changes to token, resulting in all tokens that import image with "$LegacyImage" (from the cardscript) to stop working, like dragon egg and many others. But the tokenscript works fine. Some that don't use $LegacyImage like Squid does work alright, although it was a missing image and I have to download them manually.

I hope they will be able to fix these in next update as a high priority, since playing a game without card images are kinda not fun to have with. Might as well post this in Forge's main thread about bugfix.

EDIT: I think some with LegacyImage does work, I'm not sure where the problem come from, like Mitotic Slime does work.
Mercynary9

Postby peepser » 26 Oct 2018, 16:23

Generic means 'blank'. I have to go through all these tokens one by one as they pop up. Most, I have been able to fix, either by correcting the script for the card that makes them, or adding the missing image to the tokens folder. A few, like Kalonian twingrove, are stubborn, and refuse to make the correct image, even when the script is correct and the token is in the folder. Thankfully, it is not a big deal, more an aesthetic thing that does not affect the gameplay.
peepser

Postby peepser » 28 Feb 2019, 00:15

Sunscourge champion creates a 4/4 human wizard zombie token, but it's blank. The token image is in the tokens folder called 'externalize_sunscourge champion.jpg'

Why doesn't it show up?

I looked at the text for sunscourge champion. What do I have to change to get the token image to appear?

Name:Sunscourge Champion
ManaCost:2 W
Types:Creature Human Wizard
PT:2/3
T:Mode$ ChangesZone | Origin$ Any | Destination$ Battlefield | ValidCard$ Card.Self | Execute$ DBGainLife | TriggerDescription$ When CARDNAME enters the battlefield, you gain life equal to its power.
SVar:DBGainLife:DB$GainLife | Defined$ You | LifeAmount$ X | References$ X
K:Eternalize:2 W W Discard<1/Card>
SVar:X:Count$CardPower
DeckHas:Ability$Token
SVar:Picture:http://www.wizards.com/global/images/magic/general/sunscourge_champion.jpg
Oracle:When Sunscourge Champion enters the battlefield, you gain life equal to its power.\nEternalize—{2}{W}{W}, Discard a card. ({2}{W}{W}, Discard a card, Exile this card from your graveyard: Create a token that's a copy of it, except it's a 4/4 black Zombie Human Wizard with no mana cost. Eternalize only as a sorcery.)
peepser

Postby Xitax » 28 Feb 2019, 01:15

The card should be named "eternalize_sunscourge_champion.jpg"

For RNA:
there doesn't seem to be a unique token name for
Frog Lizard
Treasure
They both use the older set picture.
Xitax

Postby friarsol » 28 Feb 2019, 02:00

Xitax wrote:The card should be named "eternalize_sunscourge_champion.jpg"

For RNA:
there doesn't seem to be a unique token name for
Frog Lizard
Treasure
They both use the older set picture.
Frog Lizard is here: https://downloads.cardforge.org/images/ ... rd_rna.jpg
it works just fine for me. Not sure we've converted all treasures yet.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby Xitax » 28 Feb 2019, 14:24

Thanks. The problem must be with my method. I look up the card script for the naming of new set tokens, but this card script (Incubation//Incongruity) doesn't include the token name as usual. However the token named as you say, does work.
Xitax

Postby peepser » 02 Mar 2019, 15:46

Ministrant of Obligation Produces a blank token. does anyone know how to fix this? The token is in the tokens folder and is named wb_1_1_spirit.jpeg

Name:Ministrant of Obligation
Types:Creature Human Cleric
PT:2/1
K:Afterlife:2
Oracle:Afterlife 2 (When this creature dies, create two 1/1 white and black Spirit creature token with flying.)
peepser

Postby Marek14 » 02 Mar 2019, 15:51

peepser wrote:Ministrant of Obligation Produces a blank token. does anyone know how to fix this? The token is in the tokens folder and is named wb_1_1_spirit.jpeg

Name:Ministrant of Obligation
Types:Creature Human Cleric
PT:2/1
K:Afterlife:2
Oracle:Afterlife 2 (When this creature dies, create two 1/1 white and black Spirit creature token with flying.)
My first guess is that it should be *.jpg
Marek14
Tester

Postby peepser » 02 Mar 2019, 15:59

My mistake. It is named jpg. I also tried to rename it

wb_1_1_spirit_RNA.jpg

but that also didn’t work. I just realized that the actual spirit token for the ravnica allegiance set is not in my folder but there are two others that are black white 1/1 from different sets. I can probably find an image of the correct token but I don’t know what to name it.
peepser

Postby Kiryu666 » 02 Mar 2019, 20:22

peepser wrote:My mistake. It is named jpg. I also tried to rename it

wb_1_1_spirit_RNA.jpg

but that also didn’t work. I just realized that the actual spirit token for the ravnica allegiance set is not in my folder but there are two others that are black white 1/1 from different sets. I can probably find an image of the correct token but I don’t know what to name it.
I was having this problem, but it's enough to put the skill of the card

in this case: wb_1_1_spirit_flying_rna
Kiryu666

Postby Kiryu666 » 02 Mar 2019, 20:27

wb_1_1_spirit_RNA.jpg

https://mega.nz/#F!p8RBBT6Y!ksgSGJbMsKU0HX_ho-QS5g

here you will find according to the time the tokens of the new collections ^^ (besides the own cards in a better quality)
Kiryu666

Postby peepser » 02 Mar 2019, 21:16

Kiryu666 wrote:

wb_1_1_spirit_RNA.jpg

I was having this problem, but it's enough to put the skill of the card

in this case: wb_1_1_spirit_flying_rna
Thanks for that info about adding 'flying' to the name. I found the card in the Mega folder and it works!
peepser

PreviousNext

Return to Forge