It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 01:02

Text Size

Forge Token images

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge Token images

Postby Chris H. » 22 Jun 2012, 14:08

Xitax wrote:I asked in the other thread, but nobody responded yet: What picture file do I need to have in order to see something when I cast a 2/2 Morph? The AI's card pic works fine.

Using today's snapshot build I ran a test with a simple morph deck and the morph image appears for both the AI and Human players.

I see the token image/info in the battlefield panels and the card picture/detail panels.

I guess that we should be able to see the face up image/data of our morph creatures in the card picture/detail panels as we could then more easily determine which morphed card we wanted to turn face up.

Attachments
Screen Shot.jpg
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby Xitax » 23 Jun 2012, 01:09

Agreed about the picture detail. I have an older snapshot and I'll try a newer one. That may be it.
Xitax

Postby Milod » 25 Jun 2012, 17:37

wats the name of sorin lord of inistrad vampire tokens?
Milod

Postby Xitax » 26 Jun 2012, 00:33

Milod wrote:wats the name of sorin lord of inistrad vampire tokens?
"b_1_1_vampire_dka.jpg"
Xitax

Postby Kriin » 29 Jun 2012, 21:21

Kriin wrote:Most of my tokens are working except for one. Its green and white elf warrior token. I do have the pic in my token folder but when I use cards like Mercy Killing or Rhys the Redeemed it won't show the pic of the token. Are there any files that I can edit to fix this?
Any info on this?
Kriin

Postby MystREmo » 06 Jul 2012, 02:49

Kriin wrote:
Kriin wrote:Most of my tokens are working except for one. Its green and white elf warrior token. I do have the pic in my token folder but when I use cards like Mercy Killing or Rhys the Redeemed it won't show the pic of the token. Are there any files that I can edit to fix this?
Any info on this?
I don't know much about how to fix it, but I do know that this wasn't an issue in the 1.2.8 release.
Green Elves for Life. Nuff said.
MystREmo

Postby Milod » 12 Aug 2012, 03:25

hi wats the name of geist of saint traft 4/4 angel token?
Milod

Postby Zirbert » 12 Aug 2012, 03:58

I haven't started tweaking card scripts / image filenames yet, but here some tokens that aren't showing up for me at the moment, with some cards that make them:

4/4 W Angel (Entreat the Angels, Moonsilver Spear)
1/1 B/U Zombie Wizard (Lich Lord of Unx)
2/2 U Drake (Talrand, Sky Summoner)
1/1 R/W Goblin Soldier (Rise of the Hobgoblins)
1/1 B/G Worm (Creakwood Liege)
Zirbert

Postby moomarc » 12 Aug 2012, 08:32

Zirbert wrote:I haven't started tweaking card scripts / image filenames yet, but here some tokens that aren't showing up for me at the moment, with some cards that make them:

I know for a fact that those were all working at some point in the past, so I'll hopefully get a chance later today to see what the problem is.
-Marc
moomarc
Pixel Commander

Postby saturnine » 21 Aug 2012, 14:05

moomarc wrote:
Zirbert wrote:I haven't started tweaking card scripts / image filenames yet, but here some tokens that aren't showing up for me at the moment, with some cards that make them:

I know for a fact that those were all working at some point in the past, so I'll hopefully get a chance later today to see what the problem is.
Adding an image called w_4_4_angel_avr.jpg fixed Moonsilver Spear, btw. Also, Venser's emblem is missing even though I have the file named venser_the_sojourner_emblem.jpg in the tokens folder.
saturnine

Postby moomarc » 21 Aug 2012, 14:23

saturnine wrote:
moomarc wrote:

Adding an image called w_4_4_angel_avr.jpg fixed Moonsilver Spear, btw. Also, Venser's emblem is missing even though I have the file named venser_the_sojourner_emblem.jpg in the tokens folder.
Running the download that grabs the tokens should have grabbed w_4_4_angel_avr.jpg so not sure why it didn't. That token image is also the one used by Entreat the Angels. The Drake wasn't available yet because the M13 images hadn't been released yet, so that will only be available with the latest daily build or from the next beta. Busy looking into the others now.

Edit: Seems that all multicolor tokens don't generate a token name correctly. Not sure exactly when this broke but will try fix it soon.
-Marc
moomarc
Pixel Commander

Postby moomarc » 21 Aug 2012, 15:01

moomarc wrote:Edit: Seems that all multicolor tokens don't generate a token name correctly. Not sure exactly when this broke but will try fix it soon.
Fixed! Thanks Zirbert! (was the same problem that caused normal generated token names to fail one or two betas back, but my initial fix didn't cover multicolor tokens)
-Marc
moomarc
Pixel Commander

Postby Xitax » 05 Sep 2012, 04:58

What's the name of the Spawnwrithe token? g_2_2_spawnwrithe.jpg is not it.
Xitax

Postby Diogenes » 05 Sep 2012, 05:18

Xitax wrote:What's the name of the Spawnwrithe token? g_2_2_spawnwrithe.jpg is not it.
It looks like Forge just uses the same image you have for Spawnwrithe (whether Shadowmoor or Commander) for the copy, creates it in the token area, and adds the "token" property under card details.
Diogenes

Postby moomarc » 05 Sep 2012, 06:14

Diogenes wrote:
Xitax wrote:What's the name of the Spawnwrithe token? g_2_2_spawnwrithe.jpg is not it.
It looks like Forge just uses the same image you have for Spawnwrithe (whether Shadowmoor or Commander) for the copy, creates it in the token area, and adds the "token" property under card details.
Yip! Anything that creates a copy of another card will use the copied card's image.
-Marc
moomarc
Pixel Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Forge