It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 20:44

Text Size

Forge Broken

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Forge Broken

Postby jabndd » 27 Jun 2012, 22:06

I tried using the reanimator B deck, which reminds me of the Graveborn deck that I purchased a few months ago. When I try to use Animate Dead, it says attaching to creature card in a graveyard. All fine there. Then once it attachs to the creature card in the graveyard, it doesn't bring it out onto the battlefield. Same thing is happening for the computer cause I watched it trying to use Animate Dead as well. Also, I recreated my Graveborn deck that I currently updated and use in real life, on the deck editor and it is also having trouble with Dance of the Dead, which is an enchantment card that is similar to Animate Dead but the creature comes into play tapped with a +1/+1 counter and doesn't untap unless you pay 1B. Both of these enchantments are not working correctly as they should. They should attach to a creature in a graveyard and then come onto the battlefield under your control.

Thanks for your time.
jabndd

Re: Forge Broken

Postby ArsenalNut » 28 Jun 2012, 15:49

jabndd wrote:I tried using the reanimator B deck, which reminds me of the Graveborn deck that I purchased a few months ago. When I try to use Animate Dead, it says attaching to creature card in a graveyard. All fine there. Then once it attachs to the creature card in the graveyard, it doesn't bring it out onto the battlefield. Same thing is happening for the computer cause I watched it trying to use Animate Dead as well. Also, I recreated my Graveborn deck that I currently updated and use in real life, on the deck editor and it is also having trouble with Dance of the Dead, which is an enchantment card that is similar to Animate Dead but the creature comes into play tapped with a +1/+1 counter and doesn't untap unless you pay 1B. Both of these enchantments are not working correctly as they should. They should attach to a creature in a graveyard and then come onto the battlefield under your control.

Thanks for your time.
Which version of Forge are you using? Animate Dead worked fine for me using 1.2.9 (available in this thread http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7344). I tested Animate Dead using the following list

Partial Graveborn Decklist | Open
[metadata]
Name=Almost Graveborn
[main]
3 Animate Dead|5ED
1 Avatar of Woe|COM
1 Blazing Archon|RAV
2 Buried Alive|COM
1 Cabal Therapy|JUD
1 Crosis, the Purger|INV
1 Crystal Vein|6ED
2 Diabolic Servitude|USG