It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 15:58

Text Size

Looking for a little bit of help from the community

General Discussion of the Intricacies

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Looking for a little bit of help from the community

Postby gmzombie » 01 Jul 2015, 17:56

This is in regards to shandalar really. If anyone has time and the abiility to reverse engineer code or know gdi programming please read and of you can assist it would be great. I don't know if anybody has played the shandalar version of microproses magic the gathering but it is a great adventure game and our fearless leader on the project Korath has done a ton to the game to update it but there are still items that he could use help with as you see below which is a cut from a post in the shandalar forum. this is a great community and I hope we can find someone to help out a bit on some of the harder things. Thanks all.

(If you are a programmer: PM me. I'm not yet looking for help programming cards in duel; but I could use a hand reverse-engineering the Shandalar-specific parts of the game. There's a current decompilation in the source zip as src/exe_shandalar.c. And if anyone's ever successfully shoehorned opengl into the middle of a mess of legacy gdi calls before, I'd really like to talk to you
can I maze of ith your snowstorm?

http://home.comcast.net/~gmzombie/index.html old stuff in here. don't use this stuff right now till I get time to get back into it and readjust.
gmzombie

Return to Magic Rules Engine Programming